miccoli to roma (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Miccoli makes Juve vow Wednesday 13 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabrizio Miccoli has promised Juventus fans that he is not in Turin just to make up the numbers.

Miccoli had angered fans while on loan to Fiorentina from Juventus, when he was quoted as saying that “it would be a tragedy” if he was called back to Juve.

However, he said at the Bianconeri’s training camp: “I have always shown respect to the shirt I wear.

“I am a professional football player. I always give 100 percent and I am not here to be a piece of furniture.”

But striker Miccoli continues to be named among a whole host of players linked with a move away from the club.

Others tipped for the Delle Alpi scrapheap are midfielders Enzo Maresca, Stephen Appiah and Alessio Tacchinardi, and defender Igor Tudor.

Meanwhile, fresh from being released from his Juventus contract and signing for Argentine side River Plate, Chilean striker Marcello Salas is again without a club.

The injury-prone hitman has walked out on his new employers following a bitter dispute over pay.

“Salas did not accept the wages we offered him to sign a contract extension – therefore he is no longer part of the squad,” commented River Plate President Jose Maria Aguillar.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
“I have always shown respect to the shirt I wear.

I am a professional football player.":extatic::dielaugh::rofl:
Micooli is a glory hunter + hypocrite.
No wonder he is 1 of the players I detest :)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Get rid of this clown (Miccoli) once and for all!!
As for that fat good for nothing money grabbing pile of dog shit salas i hope he rots! What a waste of time that twat was.
G'on Fukk off!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
miccoli is the best player in the world
Did i say that miccoli was the clown we should get rid of? Jus found someone else who's even funnier. You nicole!! How do u do it girl?
Your well funny mate. LOL.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)