miccoli to roma (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Get rid of this clown (Miccoli) once and for all!!
As for that fat good for nothing money grabbing pile of dog shit salas i hope he rots! What a waste of time that twat was.
G'on Fukk off!!
Emotional, yet the best post I have seen abt Miccoli + Salas :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@ Juventinoo: Your signature doesnt add up. You've calculated all sales in Euros, and retained Vieira's price in pounds. Its a little misleading for those wishing for Cassano. ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
@ Juventinoo: Your signature doesnt add up. You've calculated all sales in Euros, and retained Vieira's price in pounds. Its a little misleading for those wishing for Cassano. ;)
Not to forget that he is considering that Vieira's payment this year ONLY.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Miccoli has Doria option Monday 25 July, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sampdoria are the latest club to show an interest in Juventus’ unwanted forward Fabrizio Miccoli.

The Italian international is on the transfer market after he returned to Turin from Fiorentina in the summer.

Palermo were believed to be in the chase for the No 10 but they ruled out a bid for the attacker over the weekend.

He has also been associated with a move to Roma, as part of the Antonio Cassano deal, but the Giallorossi’s transfer embargo has blocked that possibility.

That has allowed Doria to enter the chase given their difficulties in landing Alvaro Recoba from Inter.

"We have had a lot of offers for Miccoli," confirmed Juve transfer chief Luciano Moggi. "He is a champion and it will be up to him to decide his destination, even if he will stay in Italy."

Meanwhile, Sampdoria have won their latest friendly after collecting a 4-0 win over Bolzano last night.

Francesco Flachi netted the first from the spot, before Fabio Bazzani, Vitali Kutuzov and Thomas Job rippled the net.

Sampdoria will next be in action on Wednesday night against Greek outfit Panathinaikos.

source: channel4.com

Get rid of him ASAP

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i still think palermo is the better option. offer miccoli inexchange or barzagli and zaccardo...offer a player like birindelli if need be.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
i still think palermo is the better option. offer miccoli inexchange or barzagli and zaccardo...offer a player like birindelli if need be.
My friend that is exactly what i think...brilliant move imo.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arttk ] ++
how about miccoli to verona for behrami :D
waste of resources imho....micco is worth well more than him.

But i do think we should push for behrami who has potential for our right back/wing role.

Jul 28, 2002
Well, the reason i suggested it is to get Miccoli into series B :D
true it woul dbe nice to see the git in serie b, but id prefer, for the good of the club, to milk him for all he is worth.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
Well, read an article from channel4 saying that lazio are close to netting behrami for 2 mil pounds or euros. So i guess swapping him for behrami wouldn't be such a loss if behrami turns his potential into reality.

Jul 28, 2002
Well, read an article from channel4 saying that lazio are close to netting behrami for 2 mil pounds or euros. So i guess swapping him for behrami wouldn't be such a loss if behrami turns his potential into reality.
again true, but we could get possibly zaccardo in a swap with miccoli and possibly even barzagli if we offer more cash'/ players, which imo would be ideal, especialllly if we loose tudor.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I would prefer Miccoli to go to Palermo instead of Sampdoria. Palermo has some young promising defenders such as Zaccardo + Barzagli, and getting both of them would boost our defence and we wouldn't need to worry for quite a few years

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I would prefer Miccoli to go to Palermo instead of Sampdoria. Palermo has some young promising defenders such as Zaccardo + Barzagli, and getting both of them would boost our defence and we wouldn't need to worry for quite a few years
read the ideal transfer ending post, u will see that i agree 100%....barzagli and zaccardo ar ethe best itlaian option imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)