Miccoli. Ha! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
I was living in Florence during the 2nd half of the season. That little bastard is fast and can play your standard support attacker, but he doesn't know how to finish unless he is one on one against the goalkeeper. That whole Cassano idea could be a possibility, but Moggi already knows that we have 6 strikers (Zala, Mutu, DP, Trez, Ibra, and the Mic). If he unloaded Mic for Cassano and Zala went to Spain, we would still have too many strikers. Unless, of course, Mutu decided to become an attacking midfielder and take the place of the injured Nedved.

Too many POSSIBILITIES!! Moggi better decide soon, atleast now that we have our wonderful injury crisis.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
I would rather trade miccoli for zanetti so that we can loan out blasi to grow with a good squad, and hell come back looking like davids

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
I'll keep Miccoli! Why to trade him for any attacker...we have him...right infront our noses!
Because he prefers wrestling to Juventus.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Ok,does anyone want to explain me why Miccoli is not a good player???

I'm waiting your reasonable explanations!

Nobody said he isnt a good player. He is just a prick.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

Because when he was at Juve he was telling everything beautiful about Juve and when he moved he was spitting on Juve
Ok,but a few pages before I've asked: didn't Capello tell awful things for us,and now he is our coach?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
ah,I hate him.even when he came back to Juve he said that it's a tragic movement and he hoped he stayed with Viola.
That's because we treat him as we do. Every normal human being will prefer to stay not only at viola,but any other team,rather than to be at the club which supporters hate him.
Anyway I think that he is a great player,and wishing him the best,wherever he goes.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005

That's because we treat him as we do. Every normal human being will prefer to stay not only at viola,but any other team,rather than to be at the club which supporters hate him.
Anyway I think that he is a great player,and wishing him the best,wherever he goes.
I also think that he is a great player. I liked him so much that my friends called me Miccoli, but after that what he has been talking I simply don't like him anymore

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58

I also think that he is a great player. I liked him so much that my friends called me Miccoli, but after that what he has been talking I simply don't like him anymore
    True Juve fan.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004

If he stays with us ,it would be better for him to play good games for us.I think that he is capable of it.Maybe,but just maybe,you will love him again as you did before.:angel:

OP
    GRK

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #60
    Although a possibility, I find that a hard possibility.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)