Mexicans in Juve? (1 Viewer)

juvecento

Mar 25, 2004
Hi again,

Sometime ago I have heard that the "mexican" Nery Castillo will play with Juventus next year. Is it true?

Another mexican I think can play in Juventus is Rafael Marquez(he plays at Barcelona), Juventus need defenders and maybe they can exchange Trezeguet (you know anyone wants that Trezegol goes, but Barcelona is really interested) with Marquez + some Euros.

And I think that Trezeguet is really important but if he goes, Lippi can use Marco di Vaio remember that when Del piero was injured at the beginning of the 03-04 season Di Vaio was his substitute and he gets 7 goals. I think that Lippi must train Micolli and Palladino or Boudiansky (they are "giovanilli") in order to have 2 good substitutes if Di Vaio and Del Piero get injuried.

Did u know where can I buy original jerseys of Juventus from season 02-03 and 03-04 with sponsor Tamoil?

Thanks

Hugo

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There have been way too many players linked with us, so there's no way to know who will be joining us in the near future.

Your best bet for getting jerseys would probably be http://www.subside.co.uk , though i'm not sure about the availability of the Champions League jerseys

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yeah, subside is a top resource for jerseys. But if you want national teams for EURO, you better hurry up, people are now in line and some have to wait as long as 4 months to get the jerseys they want!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve100% ] ++

open a thread to ask a simple question :rolleyes:

maybe i should open one called "are Juve gonna buy any iranian players" ;)

i can't understand it either why he opened a thread for a simple question :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Maybe i should start "are Juve gonna buy any Koreans?" And a seperate one for "are Juve gonna buy any Australians?" :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)