Metallica - Death Magnetic (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

This is the worst mastered album ever! It's so loud and the clipping is horrible...you can't listen to this on proper audio-equipment. This was recorded for listening on the iPod. Shame really, there are some good songs here.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
This is the worst mastered album ever! It's so loud and the clipping is horrible...you can't listen to this on proper audio-equipment. This was recorded for listening on the iPod. Shame really, there are some good songs here.
i heard about some guy ripping off the audio from the Guitar hero 3 game on PS3, and that version is way better than the original ones. i found it on the bay where Jack Sparrow would find 99 souls. so might wanna try that! ;)

btw, it's in FLAC format.

@Salman: most of the songs in the album are better than that song! so give it a try.

OP
M.D.P

M.D.P

Aug 2, 2008
  • Thread Starter #45
    I've heard the album many times lately, and it's pretty damn good I have to say.
    The Judas Kiss, Cyanide, Broken Beat and Scarred, That Was Just Your Life, The Unforgiven III and The Day That Never Comes are very good songs.

Of course it's not the old Metallica, but it's way too good than the Load-Reload-St. Anger one. The best material they've come out with since The Black Album, although I didn't like that much.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I hate the members of Metallica, especially Lars and James but I still like their music. I mostly enjoy listening to it knowing I didn't pay a dime.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I hate to see Lars drumming. He's hitting those drums so hard, he's gonna a serious case of arthritis in about 10 years. Someone should tell him, hitting ever so softly can be just as loud and quick. It's all in the wrist.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Damn. Metallica at the top of the pop charts? What is this world coming to...

Man, when this wannabe-grandpa was still sneaking into clubs regularly, I remember when my co-worker went to first see them on their Kill 'Em All tour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)