Metal (3 Viewers)

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #341
    jaja ok..... first of all.. im very surprised that u know about "Daita", because , u know... the wonderfull rock bands from japan are not famous around the world... and Siam Shade´s style is a very uni rock-pop metal style... very japanese, and Daita is a hell of a guitarrist.

well, i doownloaded the cd from "soulseek" but it took me a lot of time because as u know.. that cd is very very rare. It took me lots of days to complete the whole 9 tracks.

Now my time to askkk :)

what are euphony and volcano things? :confused:

daita have other solo projects apart from the "direct chord"???

im getting excited about it!!!! tell me more!!! :thumb:

U know.. i would like to go backin time and prevent the separation of Siam shade... but oh well!!... :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wolf

Jun 19, 2004
    hehe, well.. Ive been learning japanese for 5 years, so it led to japanese music so i can practice the language, but the music really started to get to me and now Im so addicted to it. hehe, but you're right, japanese music is not popular at all, very hard to get outside of Japan.

about Daita. after siam shade disbanded, he went solo. he released the project album "direct chord" (he plays all the guitar, but other collaborated with him) he also released the mini album "euphony" its only 6 tracks, but according to reviews, is one of the best guitar intrumental albums ever. and he also did the soundtrack for korean movie "Volcano High" he composed and played the whole soundtrack. in some tracks there is a vocalist, but its awesome and very siam shade style. I heard a sample of the album and Its amazing.

In case you dont know, Junji (drummer) and Hideki (vocalist) also released their solo album, I have Hideki's, its really cool, very heavy too, too bad Daita isnt there anymore, but its still good. he's got a great voice

Wolf

Jun 19, 2004
    Hydde, I have great news!!

I just downloaded soulseek, and Euphony and the Volcano High soundtrack are all there!!

thanks for telling me about soulseek :)

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #344
    yeah i know they have solo projects.... well wolf... now u have send me in a quest for those 2 cds..... jaja wish luck for me... because from now on.... ill search for the Daita´s missing links :D

about hideki...ill search for his solo projects too... can u give more info about hideki´s project?

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #345
    ++ [ originally posted by Wolf ] ++
    Hydde, I have great news!!

I just downloaded soulseek, and Euphony and the Volcano High soundtrack are all there!!

thanks for telling me about soulseek :)

really???=????:eek:

illl search for those cds right now!!

I was doing a "bond" cd (yeah u know.. those 4 hot babes that plays phenomenal clascical pop musik).. but ill do a stop to find daita´s songs...

yeah!!!!! more daita style!!!! i was missing it so mich...

uy know... from siam shade... i love "tryptych" song so much---------

its so upbeat and the feeling daita insert in the song is unique.

a frined of mine hav a cd with all siam´s mp3s--- i have doiwloaded more or less 30 songs from them... but he have more than 80... ill ask him for the cd later.

I have 4 videos from siam shjade too.

Wolf

Jun 19, 2004
    missing links? heh

Hideki´s album is called Punk Drunker, its actually 2 albums.. Punk Drunker 1 and 2.. each has like 5 or 6 tracks.

Wolf

Jun 19, 2004
    cool! I got all siam shade album, and you´re right, tritpych is my fav siam shade intrumental, solomon´s seal and Virtuoso is awesome too, but I think triptych beats it.

also... you said you have 4 videos? did you download them or bought them? a long time ago I was downloading V7 but the guy i was downloading it from dissapeared lol, so its halfway.. I heard v8 is awesome

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #350
    what is V7 and V8?

well i have ¡videos from the songs "1/3 junjou na kanjou" (i think this song is their most famous one..because of obvious reasons :D)

mmm "so il nome" or something like that....."why not"(live)

and lets see..."passion"

i also like "larc en ciel" a lot... their are a cool band... not as cool or heavy like siam.. but they are cool

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #351
    hey wolf...do you have MSN messenger??? lets talk in there... is faster!!

Wolf

Jun 19, 2004
    oh, I see

well, siam shade got some full concerts on dvd, there are like 3 of them, I think its, v4, v7 and v8.. v1,2,3,5, and 6 are music videos on vcd.

Ive never seen v4, but Ive seen part of v7 and v8.

v8 is supposed to be their best live since its their LAST concert, at the Budokan. so thats why they made a dvd out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)