Metal (5 Viewers)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
I have it that on my d/l queue, since it's impossible to find that album anywhere near.

Listened that Kotipelto -promo twice, I put that Thunderstone -album ahead of it in best -04 melodic/power -metal category still. Sorry painless_cry :cool:

Oh yes, Death Angel's confirmed for Tuska-fest and they're about to put a new album out later this spring \m/. What was the year when they released their last studio-album, -90?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #322
    Cool.... try to search for it song by song because as a whole is almost impossible to find!!.

IN othe rtopic... just 2 moths more and Angra´s new album will be in stores. It is said that this will be their heavuer album and they have inivited kai hansen(gamma ray) and hansi kursh (blind guardian) to do spacial appearances.

Forza angra!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    After listening that album properly I have to say it's good, nothing groundbreaking, aka mediocre when you think of line-up. It's just normal stuff these guys put out.

Oh yeah, got that Alejandro Silva's one, it's really interesting. Production needs some time to settle but couple of spins and..

But then again, I'm turning to a complete death metal -head, I said something about Poland already, well one more reason - Sceptic, that's like reincarnation of Death and Atheist together. And home Finland, Torture Killer and Sotajumala, I couldn't believe this genre could raise it's head so strongly.

And yes, finally they got Tolkki to hospital or where ever.

Tuska open-air will be good this year still, not that much death metal but still.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #326
    :LOL: that tolkki is going down the drain for sure...

U really got silva´s album?? I really loved it!! yeah but the production need some tunning up.

anyways.. i love his 80´s style.

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    of metal ...i like
    system of a down ..
    all old metalica (and justice, ride the lightning.....ect but i hate the new ones)
    alice in chains(although a bit more grung)
    Faith No More.(love them)

and allot more but those are the ones i can remember right now.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    BTW Kotipelto's album is currently 10. in our charts, last week (first one) it was 4th.

Now just waiting next Mokoma -album.

Oh yeah, I don't how but still I've became a Nightwish -fan. Waiting to hear that new album, single was good. And they have a beer named after them :D though I guess it won't be that good considering the brewery.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #333
    What is once? a new album or what?

I love nightwish too!! they are very cool"!

Thay came once here to my country and i saw them live :D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    Yep, Once is the title of their new album. Saw today their video for single Nemo, really nice, big money vid. I saw that in finnish Top40 chartshow and Kotipelto was guest in it. Asked about that probable Stratovarius rejoining he said he'll make his mind up after those gigs are still left. So if those gigs work well story of Stratovarius continues, if not then Strato will be buried (at least according to latest thoughts of Tolkki)

Damn, this new Mokoma -album, Tämän maailman ruhtinaan hovi is great, even better than Kurimus.

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #335
    .... ill search mnore about new nigthwish album...maybe ill buy it.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    viva.tv
    seems to have that Nemo -vid if anyone's interested to see, not the best of the qualities but..

It's there almost middle of that page, Klikcbar -> webvideos -> nemo

Wolf

Jun 19, 2004
    Hydde, I noticed you said a while back in this thread that you downloaded Daita´s Direct Chord. well you cant imagine how long Ive been searching for that album! and I do mean a looooooong time. also looking for Daita´s Euphony and his Volcano High soundtrack. you are the first person I see that actually says he downloaded the album. so where exactly did you download it? Ive searched everywhere.

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)