Metal (1 Viewer)

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #101
    i was all alone by that time,....

years ago,,i was a lover of punck rock, and bands like offsprings, greenday, smashing pumpkins.......

but after i listened Iron maiden, and a band called Angra.....my music world changed forever.

it was in the mid 90s

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #102
    For all of you rockers!!!

the metal song of the day is!!!!!!!!........................

Joe Satriani - "Amazing guitar"

Hey try to find this!!! too cool!! a good song to relax your nerves!!

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    This juve Forum have headbangers???

I want to know if someone listen to metal here people?? and talk about you favorites bands/songs too!!

well i listen all kind of music: latin musik, pop, trance when im in parties,,,and sometimes when in have nothing, and when i say nothing , is nothing to do....classical musik.

But my fav genre is metal,,,specifically melodik metal and this are one of mi favs bands.

-Angra: this brazilian band simply rock...is my fav of all times, they play a neo classical rock,with latin influence, simply astonishing,very good solos, very melodic fast guitars,,,sounds like rpg/anime music. Try this song people: "Nothing to Say".
    they sing in english of couse.

-Rhapsody: This one is from Italy, very good too. They combine the classical european music, with heavy metal of course, it reminds me dungeons and dragons kind of music,,music with nordic choirs. Try "wisdom of the kings"

-Stratovarius: The Finland band of major influence. A very good band, one of the most famous in our days. try: "Speed of light".

--Symphony X: The most famous band of USA in the genre. They play metal heavily influenced by classical music. I love this band. Try "tearing down the world".

-X Japan: The most famous Metal band of japan. The first time i listened this band i was shocked,a very very good one. They play melodik metal of the 80´s but sounds excellent, the vocalist is not the best in the world but they are good. The guitarrist "Hyde" is excellent. Try "Silent Jealousy", they have a crazy song called "art of life" that is 29 minutes lenght, in my opinion, totally a masterpiece.
    Sadly this band exist no more.

-Iron maiden(England): Yeah dude, the old lady of metal. I dont have to say anything about this band . They are the kings of melodik metal. Almost all the bands of our days are influenced by this band. Try: "Aces High" , "Hallowed by the name".

-Helloween: another old one. together , with maiden, were the first in play this genre. Try "Sole Survivor" , "I want out".

i like a lot more like nettalika , megadeth, blind guardian(german) and so on.
    I am a metal fan since I first understood what music means.
    I adore : RHAPSODY, especially their Dawn of Victory album, and the sound, and the voice of that terrible Fabio Lione :thumb:
    RAMMSTEIN - with melodies as Sonne, Nebel, Spieluhr ... but each of them has something special and I like it !
    LAKE OF TEARS - excellent and creepy sound ... very realised albums and a special feeling
    LED ZEPPELIN - oldies but goldies
    PLACEBO - new and a little commercial, but still in great shape
    ... and many more ... btw Hydde, Helloween sounds great too!!!

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
    the influences of placebo are Bowie, nick romson and Marc Bolam I guess. ... great band. my favorite song of placebo is my sweet princes and mars landing party... that are not metal music

sorry my inglish suck! :D

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #108
    I want to hear the "dawn os victory"!!

i have never heard that album..ill download it!!.

and Blood on Moral.welcome to the heavy zone!!!

Try the band called "Angra",youll like it!

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    I want to hear the "dawn os victory"!!

i have never heard that album..ill download it!!.

and Blood on Moral.welcome to the heavy zone!!!

Try the band called "Angra",youll like it!
    Thank you.
    Well, the album was the third in the serie with the nordic warrior and it's their best album, in my opinion. It has great melodies and sound lines that you won't forget so easy :thumb:
    Download it as soon as you can.
    I will try finding Angra :D

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #111
    about system,,,i only liked their chop suey song!. Its different.

Doddy

Jun 11, 2003
    You should try this new band called Head PE (sorry if I mispell :D). Pretty good. Especially their song called Blackout :thumb: !

Sep 28, 2002
    cheers mates.

really im not a metal fan. though i cannot disrespect this music. i like alternative rock more, punk, ska, dub and so on.

hydde, i dunno most of the bands that you wrote in the 1st post here. but i do believa they are really good.

and yeah, metallica's one - classic. excelent. all metallicas album until black one were trully amazing. havent listened to st. anger yer, but i dont believe that theyll go back to their trashy roots.

how bout sepultura. now thats a good headbanging.

anyway, what i wanted to say in this thread is that im really disappointed with many of today's rock bands. they're just too simple. remember when there were all those bands, who could play live, who could play more than 4 chords in one song. all these linkin parks, limp bizkits, marilyn mansons and others are just lame copy of superb old school bands.

aye, motorhead

Doddy

Jun 11, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Doddy ] ++
    You should try this new band called Head PE (sorry if I mispell :D). Pretty good. Especially their song called Blackout :thumb: !
    I have no idea either. All I know they're called Head PE :down:

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #116
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    cheers mates.

really im not a metal fan. though i cannot disrespect this music. i like alternative rock more, punk, ska, dub and so on.

hydde, i dunno most of the bands that you wrote in the 1st post here. but i do believa they are really good.

and yeah, metallica's one - classic. excelent. all metallicas album until black one were trully amazing. havent listened to st. anger yer, but i dont believe that theyll go back to their trashy roots.

how bout sepultura. now thats a good headbanging.

anyway, what i wanted to say in this thread is that im really disappointed with many of today's rock bands. they're just too simple. remember when there were all those bands, who could play live, who could play more than 4 chords in one song. all these linkin parks, limp bizkits, marilyn mansons and others are just lame copy of superb old school bands.

aye, motorhead

Hey you have to try some of the bands that i posted in the first post. They know alot of music.

And about the other bands you mentioned above, yeah sadly our music world is like that now. Bands with ,like you said, no more than 4 chorts in a song and very very simple. Im very dissapointed too with the road that modern music is taken. People can say that im in the old days, but the truth is that the heavy rock of the 80´s is 1000 times better that the "neo rap rock elektronik nu metal" or whatever.

is very sad indeed.

Hey try this song!! is from a japanese rock band!! a very good band, they play Rock Pop, but with a high influence in heavy metal!!.

Siam Shade - "Moon"

just excellent!

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #118
    Ill give to you people the ultimate downloading program.
    Here you can find the most rare files!.

The program is called "Soul Seek" and it works more or less in the same way that winMX but a lot better!.

i dont know the site where i found it, but searh in yahho for the site!, he file is so small!.

hey Bloody cutie, you can find it in kazaa! there are a lot of angra songs, but if you want to find more use soul seek!.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003

hey Bloody cutie, you can find it in kazaa! there are a lot of angra songs, but if you want to find more use soul seek!.
    thank you
    i saw their site that is linked to your profile and liked them ...
    i will try :thumb:
    have you ever told me which are your favourite rhapsofy songs?

OP
    Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #120
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++

thank you
    i saw their site that is linked to your profile and liked them ...
    i will try :thumb:
    have you ever told me which are your favourite rhapsofy songs?
    Of course i have a lot,,,but lately the one that i most listen is "Steelgods of the last Apocalypse".This song just rocks!!.

But i like: Warrior of Ice, Emerald Sword, Land of Inmortals, Wisdom of the kings (i really like this one).

" WE ARE, WE ARE THE ONES WHO´LL FACE THE STEELGODS OF THIS LAST APOCALYPSEEEEEEEE!!!".

Hey bloody, do you like Fabio´s other band?? Vision Divine??

ahve you listened?.

I love this band too! i have their 2 cds!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)