Metal, in all shapes and sizes (2 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Strictly in terms of metal, a few bands I really like are Ensiferum, Wintersun, Opeth, Moonsorrow, Megadeth, etc. Not really in any order & that's just a small sample.
Opeth are great. Seen them live twice. What do you think of their latest album?

Saw them in Lokeren last year, they were pretty good !
Even the misses liked them, and she usually doesnt like my metal :D
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Journey To The BOTTOM Of The Earth

October 24, 2013

After over 30 years as a band, we have been unbelievably fortunate to visit just about every corner of the earth . . . except for one. That is all about to change as we are set travel to Antarctica, the only continent that Metallica has never played on until now!! We are partnering with Coca-Cola Zero for one of the most unique and special concert events in our career as we'll be performing near the heliport of the Argentine Antarctic Base Carlini on Sunday, December 8, 2013.

Latin American fans in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Mexico will be able to enter a contest for the chance to win an Antarctic cruise that sails December 3-10 and will stop at Carlini. We'll be playing inside a dome on the base and in another twist, the show will be transmitted to the audience via headphones with no amplification . . . a real first for us! The show will also be streamed live for our friends in those Latin American countries who cannot join us at the base and filmed to share with everyone at a later date.

To enter the contest to join us in Antarctica, click here: http://www.coca-colazero.com.ar. Contest entry begins on October 28th.

Pack up those warm clothes and we'll see you at the bottom of the planet!
space next stop?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I see your metal all stars, and I rase you this.

p.s. the one last year had Metallica, Slayer, Anthrax, A Perfect Circle, The Offspring, The Sword and more among others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)