Metal, in all shapes and sizes (5 Viewers)

OP
Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #85
    i would suggest disturbed, but since the sickness album their material has gone downhill :sad:
    I think I'm going to call the news, I've found a nu-metal fan. Disturbed have improved with every release except Asylum which was absolute wank :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Stricken by Disturbed is cool. They're too cliché though. I Don't like all this modern metal besides stuff from older bands.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    as long as its not f*cking dragon force im with the modern stuff, but then again i did evolve from listening to bands such as limp bizkit (when they were in their prime) which strangely evolved from listening to british garage music. so you could say im quite ignorant when it comes to good rock music, but everyone is different.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I hate the whole 'metal' \M/ being tough thing and all the clichès with every genre. I especially hate post-hardcore too. Fuck, I'd rather listen to lady gaga than that.

OP
    Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #90
    as long as its not f*cking dragon force im with the modern stuff, but then again i did evolve from listening to bands such as limp bizkit (when they were in their prime) which strangely evolved from listening to british garage music. so you could say im quite ignorant when it comes to good rock music, but everyone is different.
    Different tastes. It's impossible to listen to good metal music without having sat through endless days of shitty metal music.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

Ozzy :heart:

My music listening background has gone from regular rock and classics as a kid, through gangsta rap, pop-punk, metal, dance, hip-hop, reggae, bashment, grunge and alternative at 11-20, to now where I listen to probably metal/metalcore, 90's hip-hop, punk, hardcore and alternative more than anything else, but still all kinds of different stuff including, classical, some easy listening, Italian pop, hardcore, pop-punk, anything.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    Megadeth blew my head off, and I got the chance to talk for a couple minutes with Chris Broderick :D. I didn't have a camera available at the time so no pics :( but still marvelous experience.

OP
    Nzoric

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
  • Thread Starter #94
    Megadeth blew my head off, and I got the chance to talk for a couple minutes with Chris Broderick :D. I didn't have a camera available at the time so no pics :( but still marvelous experience.
    Broderick is insane. Good for you :D

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Anyone else got the new Metallica EP 'Beyond Magnetic'? 4 leftover tracks from Death Magnetic. I can't stop listening to it and I can't believe they left those tracks off the album. They're fucking killer and sound more like their earlier stuff. Rebel of Babylon could fit on Kill 'em All. Sorta reminds me of Whiplash.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
    May 23, 2010
    I used to like Atreyu like 4 years ago, haven't heard them in a long time.

Which reminds me that I used to love Sonata Arctica too.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    My favorite bands would be:

1. Metallica (can't get enough of them)
    2. System of a down (Some may argue that they are new, metal, alternative, progressive etc, still i love them)
    3. Iron Maiden (Dance of death, No more lies, Mother russia)
    4. Slikpnot,
    5. Korn (very unique)
    6. Black Sabath (Snowblind, Iron man)
    7. Trivium,
    8. Rage against the Machine
    9. Toxin (local band from Kosovo)
    10. Scars on Broadway

I must have forgotten a lot of bands :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)