Metal, in all shapes and sizes (4 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Dude I went to see Go Ahead and Die last weekend. Max Calavera son’s band which he also happens to be part of. He even plays some leads now lol

Quality trashy/hardcore stuff. And the old man still got it.
yeah good stuff indeed. i saw cavalera a few months ago and the stepson's band was opening, guy is a freak on the stage, it really was a nostalgic night with all the ancient sepultura stuff and the old school thrash. they sounded massive too

fully agreed, max and igor still have it and they've been around since the early 80s

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
yeah good stuff indeed. i saw cavalera a few months ago and the stepson's band was opening, guy is a freak on the stage, it really was a nostalgic night with all the ancient sepultura stuff and the old school thrash. they sounded massive too

fully agreed, max and igor still have it and they've been around since the early 80s
Too bad he’s not part of the farewell tour. It would be such a nice way to close the final chapter in the band’s career. Or at the very least as a guest for a show or two.

Unfortunately, according to everyone who knew him, his boss wife will never let that happen.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We are only midway through February and I'm eagerly awaiting December 20th when I finally get to see Slipknot live in London, contemplating on whether to see Korn in August too.
Seen both live multiple times and even tho I'm a massive Slipknot fan and and would barely call myself a Korn fan the Korn shows were weirdly more enjoyable.

I'm going to Rammstein, Limp Bizkit and Blink 182 shows this summer. Alot of nostalgia.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seen both live multiple times and even tho I'm a massive Slipknot fan and and would barely call myself a Korn fan the Korn shows were weirdly more enjoyable.

I'm going to Rammstein, Limp Bizkit and Blink 182 shows this summer. Alot of nostalgia.
Is that the Limp Bizkit concert in Margate? Loved watching them in London last year, even if it was my first time seeing them live, id be tempted to see them again this year.

Korn is definitely the nostalgic choice for me I can imagine they're worth watching. I guess it's a shame I never got to see Slipknot when Joey was still there, he alone was a spectacle judging by the youtube videos, worse more not knowing who the new drummer will be since Jay's departure

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Is that the Limp Bizkit concert in Margate? Loved watching them in London last year, even if it was my first time seeing them live, id be tempted to see them again this year.

Korn is definitely the nostalgic choice for me I can imagine they're worth watching. I guess it's a shame I never got to see Slipknot when Joey was still there, he alone was a spectacle judging by the youtube videos, worse more not knowing who the new drummer will be since Jay's departure
Belfast...

Was lucky enough to see them when Joey and Paul were still alive.

Hoping now that their Road Runner deal expired they can make an album less commercial and create something as dark and heavy as the self titled and Iowa albums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)