Messina - Juventus (4 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Emerson Saves Juventus Once Again

Brazlian playmaker Emerson was once again the hero for Juventus as his goal allowed the Bianconeri to defeat Messina in a friendly match held last night.
Emerson’s fine header netted four minutes after the break following a Del Piero freekick was similar to the one he scored last week in Champions League action to keep the Bianconeri’s qualification hopes alive.

Trezeguet also found the back of the net during the course of the game but his goal was disallowed for a dubious offside position.

On their part Messina were able to put the pressure on Juventus throughout the match, but none of their chances transformed themsleves into goals.

“We had some small improvements compared to the past matches, but our defense allowed too many chances,” said Juventus coach Fabio Capello after the match.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Capello said that he was satisfied with Del Piero's performance and he kept him on the field because he looked fresh. He also went on to say that DP has been unlucky with his shooting of late, but he's on the right track.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Capello said that he was satisfied with Del Piero's performance and he kept him on the field because he looked fresh. He also went on to say that DP has been unlucky with his shooting of late, but he's on the right track.
:thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks for the pics, it's a pleasure to see our new boys having a good time and getting along with everyone :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dp, Missed 1 chance , AND u all made it as if he played that bad.. AM sick with you PPL judgin this player always...Damn it... IF WE LOOSE 10-0 IT'S dp's fault not trezeguet nor nedved not buffon no1 it's only dp , have MERCY and stop acting LIKE JOURNALIST... it's TOO much PPl , too much !

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I am happy for the new comers they all doing good.we should thank moggi and co. for that ;)
and for olivera i saw him 2 years ago playing and i believe in him.am sure he will do a lot of things for us just keep him in don't loan him again he is ready :thumb:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Dp, Missed 1 chance , AND u all made it as if he played that bad.. AM sick with you PPL judgin this player always...Damn it... IF WE LOOSE 10-0 IT'S dp's fault not trezeguet nor nedved not buffon no1 it's only dp , have MERCY and stop acting LIKE JOURNALIST... it's TOO much PPl , too much !
Dare I say that right now, DP's performance is not at the top of the list of our problems.........

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

i agree, its something that has always been a problem, looking for that one person as a scapegoat. the team played great but del piero made us lose 4-0. :down:

its the same with the national team, baggio's fault in 94, del piero in 96 even though he played one half of football, del piero in 98, del piero 2000, del piero 2002, del piero 2004....its non stop BS!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
It seems that Emerson is the only player that we can expect a lot from him the others they dont desrve to be juve players:(

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Zam - brot - ta.
Took the words from my mouth.

P.S

m_elayyan u r too hard with the group.
There is a lot who is really good and fine...i understand that you are very dissapointed...i am also...
we all do...
Blame the managment....blame Moggi...

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
It is hard because DP is suppossed to be the kind of player that can single handedly take the game by the throat and win it for us-but we have seen that he is not up to it, so even though it is hard not to, I think we expect to much from DP...his performances should have taught us by now that while he is a Juve hero, he can't deal with the pressure-and that is the true test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)