Messina - Juventus (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
i saw the hole match...

formation:

chimenti

zebina-thuram-montero-pessoto

olivera-emerson-tacchi-kapo

--------Trez----------Dp

IMO... Oliver and Zebina was good while Emerson was man of the match (not because of the goal, but he was really good, as allwayse)

DP, again and agiain :down: omg he had a 110% chance, only the keeper to beat, after he got a great ball from emerson, BUT NO! he just shoot in the keeper... :down:

trez was fine, some nice combination (spell) with kapo...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
If DP wants a place in the NT he better had get his act together.

Thanks for your comments, Juve_Kosova :)

Keep it up, Zebina, Emerson and Olivera :thumb:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
lets not attack dp if he missed some chances , but that means he was runnin , and doing some good things on the pitch , too bad he didn't score , but am sure he will next week;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
And DP has to earn his place. Lippi is being real, I commend him. :cool:Emo.
Correct. Alex is my favourite player, but Lippi is 100% right. It's time for players being selected because of their name or what they've done in the past to cease. Squads should consist of players who are doing well when the squad is chosen, so kudos to Lippi.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We beat Messina 1-0? Whats wrong with us....?

DP better get his act together......damn, when is he gonna score? :down:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
We beat Messina 1-0? Whats wrong with us....?

DP better get his act together......damn, when is he gonna score? :down:

...at least we won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Correct. Alex is my favourite player, but Lippi is 100% right. It's time for players being selected because of their name or what they've done in the past to cease. Squads should consist of players who are doing well when the squad is chosen, so kudos to Lippi.

that will never, never happen

Aug 26, 2003
at least a win, this is a positiv thing!

I think Lippi is doing the right choice not calling del Piero when he is not playing good, but he should have done this also at juventus!! IMO i think it is good for Alex so he knows he has to work harder and show what he can otherwise no NT!!

NIce to hear that Olivera and also Zebina doing well!!!!

hm. Emerson seems to fit in very good in the squad!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

DP, again and agiain :down: omg he had a 110% chance, only the keeper to beat, after he got a great ball from emerson, BUT NO! he just shoot in the keeper... :down:
Oh come on! He misses one good chance and you're all over him ..

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
True that. I would love to see Alex respond to this in a positive manner. I believe players in form should be picked over the players who are out of form , even the superstars like DP, Becks(euro 2004).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)