Messi vs C.Ronaldo (9 Viewers)

Vote

• Messi

• C. Ronaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
For me it was always Messi and won't change that just because CR7 chose us and will remain as one of the best players that wore our jersey.
However i ve always believed that CR7 was better for scoring and Messi for creating

Strickland

May 17, 2019
yes, all those professional players, coaches, and so on have no clue how to answer that question.

but you do.
Neither do I. But if you're asking players, there are some who have played with both, the ones I mentioned have played with both for a similar time and shouldnt have obligations to say one or another.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The tiebreaker is mentality. There's no player as clutch as Cristiano in important games
:agree:

I was curious to see how they compare in the latter stages of CL. Earlier stages, it's close, with Messi having an edge. Messi has outscored Ronaldo in group stage 68 - 63. He's outscored him Rof16 26-23.

But QFs and beyond, Ronaldo has outscored Messi 42 goals (49 matches) - 20 goals (40 matches) . Over double the goals. Messi isn't even fit to shine his boots in this regard. It's ridiculous how far beyond anyone Ronaldo is when it comes to clutch performances in the CL against the best competition.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:agree:

I was curious to see how they compare in the latter stages of CL. Earlier stages, it's close, with Messi having an edge. Messi has outscored Ronaldo in group stage 68 - 63. He's outscored him Rof16 26-23.

But QFs and beyond, Ronaldo has outscored Messi 42 goals (49 matches) - 20 goals (40 matches) . Over double the goals. Messi isn't even fit to shine his boots in this regard. It's ridiculous how far beyond anyone Ronaldo is when it comes to clutch performances in the CL against the best competition.
You know, I used to hate Ronaldo. But once Cardiff happened and he scored twice on us, I ended up speechless. I could have hated him even more especially since that match is probably the one that left me hangover for the longest time. But instead, I recognized to my brother who's a Real Madrid fan that "He's a machine".

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think its crazy and flat out dumb that fifa etc. never done a charity one off game with Ronaldo and messi on the same team the amount of money that would make is silly.
No it isn't because the rivalry between the two is far more exciting (and more importantly profitable) than them being tummy stickin besties. Do you honestly not realize that?

Disregard current form and what is the most anticipated Serie A game of the year? Its us against Inter because its a massive rivarly duh

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
No it isn't because the rivalry between the two is far more exciting (and more importantly profitable) than them being tummy stickin besties. Do you honestly not realize that?

Disregard current form and what is the most anticipated Serie A game of the year? Its us against Inter because its a massive rivarly duh
It'd still be great seeing both of them playing on the same team. A charity game would be the only way to make it happen.

I'm sure it would attract a lot of viewers.

Having said that, I hope we get Barcelona in the CL and the GOAT destroys the midget :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)