Messi-dona ! Scores again same goal with Maradona! (8 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
sometimes u gotta see the lighter side of things! His not dumb end of day u do anything to obtain victory u dont think materazzi or the like dont , do u think agrivating Zidane makes it less cheating. This is sport u do what u can in order to win and i respect that.
words get thrown about all the time between players, theres a difference between aggravating somebody and intentionally using your hand to score. yes i can understand people do anything to win, but i find it really annoying when cheating comes into it, especially this 'hand of god' :wth:

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
This guy starting to overact... I think he have done a lot of rehearsals of maradona's goal. And not just he but the whole barcelona team.
This guy has a great talent but i think he should try find his own style not to imitate Maradona.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
well i think it is wrong to hand the ball in the goal because it not part of the rules of the game it not hand ball or volleyball so also the people that think it is cool or "genius" u all would do the same thing that why in you all book it is ok

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
What a stupid asshole.... And La Liga is great my ass.... I can't believe the Federation hasn't done anything like suspend him for the next match atleast in order to set an example that cheating should not be encouraged in a game like Soccer.... Anyways I agree ; all he needs now is to do some drugs *big* time and wearing necklaces and swinging shirts from the local laundry of Argentina and voila he's the next "kiss-my-ass" Godd !!!

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Maradona is one & only, everybody else looks stupid in these kind of situations... I wish a serious punishment to Messi, but unfortunately that won't happen in Spain.

Jan 7, 2004
sometimes u gotta see the lighter side of things! His not dumb end of day u do anything to obtain victory u dont think materazzi or the like dont , do u think agrivating Zidane makes it less cheating. This is sport u do what u can in order to win and i respect that.

most of the people in here are naive idealists

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)