Merih Demiral (13 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
#Demiral would not be part of the #Atalanta squad next season. Almost certain not at #Juventus as well. The option to redeem him expires on June 17th. Currently #Juve are not sure what #Atalanta will do."

[Momblano - QSVS via @AroundJuventus]
Sell and use money to sign Koulibaly.

Demiral had an average season at Atalanta, no idea why people think he succeeded there. Was it because he had a good game against us and kept Vlahovic quiet?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Sell and use money to sign Koulibaly.

Demiral had an average season at Atalanta, no idea why people think he succeeded there. Was it because he had a good game against us and kept Vlahovic quiet?
I think its because he's always on the edge of being good and being a aggressive nutcase. And he's still young. And after getting stung on Romero the kneejerk reaction was we were making a brash sale on another defender to the same club.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Confirmed: #Atalanta have decided they will not redeem Merih #Demiral. #Juventus are working to find a new club for the turkey defender ❌⚫️ @Goal

[Romeo Agresti]

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Fighting for a starter spot againat dinosaur Bonucci and a kid from Serie B

If he's not up to that he could just quit playing football
Rugani isnt figthing any place in the team, he is the 5th player in line for the defense behind Del Ligt, Bonucci, Gatti and even Danilo, so I dont see Demiral accepting that role

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We should be keeping him since we have zero backbone back there

- - - Updated - - -

Need a strong foundation at the back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)