Merih Demiral (32 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventus never said those numbers.

Its 2,5 mil for the Loan
25 mil + bonuses option tonbuy
And a % of the posible future sale.

but hey… we didn’t get 50 mil so we got robbed!
IF Atalanta take up the option and IF they later sell at a high price, it could be a good deal for Juve - not withstanding that we are now weaker in defence.

All the risk is with Juve, while Atalanta has very little risk.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
well IF Demiral is as good as people here think, Atalanta will surely take the option ;)
And how is that good for Juve? Because we're going to have to take that same money and buy another defender when we had a perfectly good one (IF he is good enough for Atalanta to make him their most expensive signing ever).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
IF Atalanta take up the option and IF they later sell at a high price, it could be a good deal for Juve - not withstanding that we are now weaker in defence.

All the risk is with Juve, while Atalanta has very little risk.
What if Atalanta’s trainer really hates Erdogan and screws up Demiral’s fitness… things you don’t think about.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
And how is that good for Juve? Because we're going to have to take that same money and buy another defender when we had a perfectly good one (IF he is good enough for Atalanta to make him their most expensive signing ever).
Listen... once again...

Yes it sucks to sell Demiral... but we had to! , thats the bottom line, theres no other way arround it.

Do I wish that we could got 45 or 50 mil for Demiral? suuuuuuuuuuure I also wish we got 20 Mil for Rugani but in both cases is not gonna happend! (in the case of Demiral, not if he stays in Juventus)

If Borussia of Leverkusen had step up and concrete their interest in Demiral and had offer to buy him, I will be mad that we send him to Atalanta, but they back down (tells you something about Demiral)... so... we HAD to sell and Atalanta was the only one interest in him (again, that ALSO tell you something about Demiral)

So...

We got a decent deal of this, we did what we need it to do, and now we can actually keep on with our objectives in mercato, and who knows maybe we even buy another defender in this mercato, I dont know.

What I do know, and this is because everybody reported is that we are $hit broke and we needed to sell (still do) and Demiral was the logical solution.

So, bye bye Demiral, hope you do great in Atalanta.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's an acceptable to good deal if the option becomes an obligation upon some easily achievable conditions. either way, 2.5m is way, way too low, his amortization is higher than this. can we finally stop running a charity ffs. atalanta better provide some discounts on gosens or at least lose the two serie a games lol

i wanted to see demiligt, too bad that acl injury all but crippled the turk for last season. good luck to demiral.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Listen... once again...

Yes it sucks to sell Demiral... but we had to! , thats the bottom line, theres no other way arround it.

Do I wish that we could got 45 or 50 mil for Demiral? suuuuuuuuuuure I also wish we got 20 Mil for Rugani but in both cases is not gonna happend! (in the case of Demiral, not if he stays in Juventus)

If Borussia of Leverkusen had step up and concrete their interest in Demiral and had offer to buy him, I will be mad that we send him to Atalanta, but they back down (tells you something about Demiral)... so... we HAD to sell and Atalanta was the only one interest in him (again, that ALSO tell you something about Demiral)

So...

We got a decent deal of this, we did what we need it to do, and now we can actually keep on with our objectives in mercato, and who knows maybe we even buy another defender in this mercato, I dont know.

What I do know, and this is because everybody reported is that we are $hit broke and we needed to sell (still do) and Demiral was the logical solution.

So, bye bye Demiral, hope you do great in Atalanta.
How about you listen? Did you see me raise any point about the transfer fee?

What I am saying is this loan with option BS is not a good deal for Juve. We take all the risk. If he sucks or gets injured, he comes back to us. If he does great, well yeah we make some profit and Atalanta now have a good defender while we have Rugani, Dragusin and two grandpas, and they can Romero his ass (i.e. make a profit on him).

It's a great deal for Atalanta, not Juve.

Also, how is this helping this summer's mercato when we are only guaranteed 2.5M at this time?

I think you would understand since you posted this in Romero's thread last year.
(P.S. I didn't go looking for your posts in particular, just for the general Tuz reaction at the time.)

So let me get this..

1. 2 year loan
2. No obligation of buy
3. If they decide to buy him we will get 20 million when we bought him in 26 million + 5 million in bonus

and to top it all... we now have to keep Rugani...

AWFUL Business
And yes, the difference is we made a loss on Romero. However, still no obligation to buy. And... Rugani is higher up the pecking order.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
How about you listen? Did you see me raise any point about the transfer fee?

What I am saying is this loan with option BS is not a good deal for Juve. We take all the risk. If he sucks or gets injured, he comes back to us. If he does great, well yeah we make some profit and Atalanta now have a good defender while we have Rugani, Dragusin and two grandpas, and they can Romero his ass (i.e. make a profit on him).

It's a great deal for Atalanta, not Juve.

Also, how is this helping this summer's mercato when we are only guaranteed 2.5M at this time?

I think you would understand since you posted this in Romero's thread last year.

P.S. I didn't go looking for your posts in particular, just for the general Tuz reaction at the time.

And yes, the difference is we made a loss on Romero. However, still no obligation to buy. And... Rugani is higher up the pecking order.

Romero and Demiral and two different cases.. the first one actually had a good decent season before we ship him and everybody knew that he will only get better... and also other thing we didnt had to sell!

Demiral has 21 games in two years! probably 10 decent games in those and again... we have to sell.

now, I DO have actually prefer that Demiral had an obligation to buy and Im not happy about it, that´s why I said its a "decent" deal but, I also do believe that theres a "gentlemen" agreement between Juve and Atalanta that the option becomes "obligation"

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Romero and Demiral and two different cases.. the first one actually had a good decent season before we ship him and everybody knew that he will only get better... and also other thing we didnt had to sell!

Demiral has 21 games in two years! probably 10 decent games in those and again... we have to sell.

now, I DO have actually prefer that Demiral had an obligation to buy and Im not happy about it, that´s why I said its a "decent" deal but, I also do believe that theres a "gentlemen" agreement between Juve and Atalanta that the option becomes "obligation"
I think you're the only one I've seen who says Romero had a good season with Genoa. Not many regretted us not bringing him back.

Anyway, I'll leave it there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)