Merih Demiral (94 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
2.5 million fee & around 1.5 million saved on wages to unlock our transfer market.
There is news that the wage for him is 2m in Atalanta and we will have to support some part of his wage. I cant believe if this true because it means Atalanta wont buy him because they cant afford his wages. And how we can accept that knowing Atalanta just got 55m from Romero sales

Leicester's Fofana just got injured which will make him cant play for this season. I expect Leicester will be interested with Demiral now if we dont accept this deal from Atalanta

Last edited:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
There is news that the wage for him is 2m in Atalanta and we will have to support some part of his wage. I cant believe if this true because it means Atalanta wont buy him because they cant afford his wages. And how we can accept that knowing Atalanta just got 55m from Romero sales

Leicester's Fofana just got injured which will make him cant play for this season. I expect Leicester will be interested with Demiral now if we dont accept this deal from Atalanta
Keeps on getting worse by the hour

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i think that the two reasons demiral is a goner is because

1- we are so poor

2-Really, theres something about this guy... he seems to be a little mad on the head, and not in a good way. Maybe Juevntus know something we dont

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
i think that the two reasons demiral is a goner is because

1- we are so poor

2-Really, theres something about this guy... he seems to be a little mad on the head, and not in a good way. Maybe Juevntus know something we dont
How mad would you be if you had to sit behind the clown Bonucci on the bench?

I am sad because before his injury he was playing very well. But after...not so much. Probably will recover at Atalanta so could work out for both parties.

The Romero saga is absolutely unacceptable though. He should have been in Turin last year

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Im curious... you guys think that Juve didnt offer Demiral to EPL clubs or German clubs before accepting Atalanta's offer?

You all think that we got alot of teams saying "We offer 45M!!" and we just said "Naaaaaaah we are gonna sell him to Atalanta"?

If no EPL club came to offer 40M for Demiral... what makes you think we will get 50 or 60m for any other team? For Demiral? a player that played 21 games in 2 yeaars? and had... what... 10 good games?

Dont get me wrong, I love Demiral and I wish we were not in the position to sell him, but lest be honest... 50 M for Demiral... nobody will pay us that TODAY.

Lets say we decide to not accept Atalanta... what do we do? Not get anybody? Wait for Demiral demand an exit in january becouse he doesnt get to play as much as he wants (oh he will!) and THEN have to sell him for less than 25M?

I see alot of people complaining about this deal, and dont get me wrong, I get it... but funny enough most of those people also complain that we dont have money to pay for Locatelli...

I also dont see anybody with a better solution... and dont come her to say "Lets sell Rugani or MDS or Ramsey" becouse the first two we will probably get less than 10 millon for BOTH and Ramsey nobody wants him...

Do we wait then to know if Mr Ronaldo decides to leave in the final two weeks of mercato and THEN go buy someone?

Who do we sell? How do we get money?

Im not here saying that Demiral sale is the best deal we could get... but if we get 30 or 35M for Demiral, I think is a decent deal, not the worst we made and not the best, but a decent deal considering what we need, the conditions we are and what the player has show.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im curious... you guys think that Juve didnt offer Demiral to EPL clubs or German clubs before accepting Atalanta's offer?

You all think that we got alot of teams saying "We offer 45M!!" and we just said "Naaaaaaah we are gonna sell him to Atalanta"?

If no EPL club came to offer 40M for Demiral... what makes you think we will get 50 or 60m for any other team? For Demiral? a player that played 21 games in 2 yeaars? and had... what... 10 good games?

Dont get me wrong, I love Demiral and I wish we were not in the position to sell him, but lest be honest... 50 M for Demiral... nobody will pay us that TODAY.

Lets say we decide to not accept Atalanta... what do we do? Not get anybody? Wait for Demiral demand an exit in january becouse he doesnt get to play as much as he wants (oh he will!) and THEN have to sell him for less than 25M?

I see alot of people complaining about this deal, and dont get me wrong, I get it... but funny enough most of those people also complain that we dont have money to pay for Locatelli...

I also dont see anybody with a better solution... and dont come her to say "Lets sell Rugani or MDS or Ramsey" becouse the first two we will probably get less than 10 millon for BOTH and Ramsey nobody wants him...

Do we wait then to know if Mr Ronaldo decides to leave in the final two weeks of mercato and THEN go buy someone?

In short, this.

And people here only think about Juventus, but no one here stop and thinks for a second about what demiral WANTS and NEEDS.

Ill give you all a hint, im pretty sure it is not to stay all season praying for a bonucci or chiellini injury to see if he can get some minutes.

Yep, we all want to have a great demiral on the bench waiting to replace our first 3 defenders..... but he knows he will not play much and is better for HIM to leave before following the same path of Rugani and the BBC. Remember those days when the poor dude was supposed to learn under barzagli and co? look how that turned

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
In short, this.

And people here only think about Juventus, but no one here stop and thinks for a second about what demiral WANTS and NEEDS.

Ill give you all a hint, im pretty sure it is not to stay all season praying for a bonucci or chiellini injury to see if he can get some minutes.

Yep, we all want to have a great demiral on the bench waiting to replace our first 3 defenders..... but he knows he will not play much and is better for HIM to leave before following the same path of Rugani and the BBC. Remember those days when the poor dude was supposed to learn under barzagli and co? look how that turned
Your spot on!!

And also... I truly believe that Danilo could be before Demiral in picking orden considering what great season he had playing as a center defender...

I actually believe that Demiral himself probably ask for his sale.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Im not here saying that Demiral sale is the best deal we could get... but if we get 30 or 35M for Demiral, I think is a decent deal, not the worst we made and not the best, but a decent deal considering what we need, the conditions we are and what the player has show.
You're saying that the 2.5 mil we'll get is decisive in getting Locatelli?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You're saying that the 2.5 mil we'll get is decisive in getting Locatelli?

Well.. we are talking that we just offer Santos to pay 3 Mil in two payments so... proooobably yes ;) WE ARE in that need of money... but more importantly... the 30 Mil that we could get next year for Demiral are more than important when you consider we have to pay Chiesa, Mck, Morata (if we keep him) AND Locatelli (if we get him).

I also think that if Demiral stays we will not get more than what Atalanta is offering at the moment, becouse for Demiral price get bigger he will have to play and in Juventus he will not as much as he wants to, we will probably have an unhappy Demiral demanding a sale in January.

Listen... we all have been reading the same story... "If we want to buy players, we need to sell first"

Theres a reason that we havent unlock Locatelli's deal, at this moment I just dont believe we are "playing hard ball" with Sassuolo, I believe that Juventus are worry that next year we will have to pay ALOT of money.

So to answer your question without jokes...

Do I believe that 2,5 Mil will be decisive in getting Locatelli... maybe? probably no... but...

Do I believe that the sale of Demiral will be decisive to get Locatelli, pay his money and help fill the hole we have to pay next year?.. yes

rainhard

May 5, 2004
My positive thinking. If Atalanta dont take the option, maybe another club will

Or we will still can use him to replace Chiellini or Bonucci

If Atalanta take the option, they will probably sell him and we get the 10-15% fee. Win win. Hopefully we can push the max % for future sale from him

At least he will get the playing time he need there. For 30m this is a decent deal if Atalanta take the option

If not it is still a decent deal as we get 2.5, relax our wage, getting him playing time

Be positive guys, just not coronavirus positive

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)