Merih Demiral (42 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looks like we now need to fix our midfield and defence over the next summer.

We can't rely on a defence of De Ligt, Bonucci and Chiellini to stay for the entire season. Plus 2 of the 3 don't have many more seasons in them.

Rugani shouldn't be an option and Dragusin has a long way to go.

Plus we need to look at who is going to replace Alex Sandro and Cuadrado at LB and RB in the long term.

What worries me is that we don't seem to have learned from the Romero transfer. Either that or we really don't rate Demiral but given his performances to earn his place before his injury I think it is rash to write him off so soon.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Looks like we now need to fix our midfield and defence over the next summer.

We can't rely on a defence of De Ligt, Bonucci and Chiellini to stay for the entire season. Plus 2 of the 3 don't have many more seasons in them.

Rugani shouldn't be an option and Dragusin has a long way to go.

Plus we need to look at who is going to replace Alex Sandro and Cuadrado at LB and RB in the long term.

What worries me is that we don't seem to have learned from the Romero transfer. Either that or we really don't rate Demiral but given his performances to earn his place before his injury I think it is rash to write him off so soon.
I agree. But let's be honest here - there isn't any long-term plan whatsoever. We're trying to squeeze the remaining juice out of the old guard and Ronaldo for as long as we can under the same manager.

Juventus trying to turn back time.

giphy.gif

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)