Merih Demiral (54 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm not losing sleep over a Demiral exit.

1- He has shown his recklessness in big games when it mattered for both Juve and Turkey.
2- His passing has always been a suspect and didn't improve even with possession lunatics like Sarri and Pirlo.
3- He's demanding a starting spot at Juve.
4- He has his fitness issues and has been injury-prone ever since his return from ACL.

I don't think it's a bad deal as long as we add clauses in his loan deal that force Atalanta to take the option.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Since Pogba I never cared about any player when they left, till here.

People saying Demiral is overrated lol, just because he was injured and couldn't perform.

But we will see after 1/2y, I'm sure we will regret this, but hey we have Rugani and Dragustin who looks average asf.

Chiellini is almost 37, Bonucci 34, but some guys here think it's clever idea to sell him.

Romero 2.0, I even think he has bigger potential.

Fuckin ESL, could've saved our season

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Don't like this, I did like him but there was always going to be a sacrificial lamb. I hope we get rid of Rugani and give Dragusin minutes. I'd like another young Italian CB please

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Since Pogba I never cared about any player when they left, till here.

People saying Demiral is overrated lol, just because he was injured and couldn't perform.

But we will see after 1/2y, I'm sure we will regret this, but hey we have Rugani and Dragustin who looks average asf.

Chiellini is almost 37, Bonucci 34, but some guys here think it's clever idea to sell him.
So did Demiral in his time here.

I will say Rugani is pure garbage though, not average.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I'm not losing sleep over a Demiral exit.

1- He has shown his recklessness in big games when it mattered for both Juve and Turkey.
2- His passing has always been a suspect and didn't improve even with possession lunatics like Sarri and Pirlo.
3- He's demanding a starting spot at Juve.
4- He has his fitness issues and has been injury-prone ever since his return from ACL.

I don't think it's a bad deal as long as we add clauses in his loan deal that force Atalanta to take the option.
All these don't make him worse than MDS and Rugani combined.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't like this, I did like him but there was always going to be a sacrificial lamb. I hope we get rid of Rugani and give Dragusin minutes. I'd like another young Italian CB please
We are getting nothing from this loan? We are actually giving away players now when we can't even scrum up the funds to buy one player we need? LMAO

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Not a great start by cherubini.
If the qouted figuers are true . I think demiral is going to become a wc defender and future Turkey captain.
Sad to see him go while we are keeping that disaster of a defender rugano(the guy that couldn't even cut it in Rennes, ffs).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It was only a year or two ago when we thought the future of our defence was bright. We had promising Romero and Demiral, now we will have none. We were meant to fix the midfield, but we can only do that by selling this brainless beast. Atalanta wouldn't have come for him if he wasn't all that. Everyone knows his potential, I see the risk factor of injury, but now we're gonna have to see a Rennes reject Rugani in the lineup again.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Our back line that we let go:

Spinnazola Demiral Romero Cancelo

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, Ms Rugani stays
That's why people are so skeptical of this. Demiral showed excellent promise at Sass and with Turkey. Juventus isn't the end all, be all of football, and does very nonsensical things at times.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not a great start by cherubini.
If the qouted figuers are true . I think demiral is going to become a wc defender and future Turkey captain.
Sad to see him go while we are keeping that disaster of a defender rugano(the guy that couldn't even cut it in Rennes, ffs).
Because no one wants him?!?

Call Tici to terminate his contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)