Merih Demiral (88 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Why does people keep forgetting or not accepting the fact that weeeeeeeee neeeeed moneeeey...

I'm not trill to lose Demiral, but weeeeeeeeeee neeed moneeeey

We cant sale Rugani and MDS to get money (nobody is gonna pay big money for them) , Ramsey is a difficult sale (thanks Paratici!) ... that leaves only Demiral has potencial sale.

Next year we will have to pay for Chiesa, McK, Morata (if we keep him) and probaby Locatelli... so again... weeeeeeeeee neeeed moneeeeey!!!

Angry that we send him to Atalanta? well no other team is willing to give Juventus money for Demiral, both Borussia and Leverkusen backout.

I know the case of Romero its in our mind but is not the same case for Demiral!

AND you keep forgetting that probably Demiral himself ask to be sold since he wants to play more (he ask to be send away last January)

So... yes it hurts to lose Demiral, but its the only logical move in our current circumstances

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why does people keep forgetting or not accepting the fact that weeeeeeeee neeeeed moneeeey...

I'm not trill to lose Demiral, but weeeeeeeeeee neeed moneeeey

We cant sale Rugani and MDS to get money (nobody is gonna pay big money for them) , Ramsey is a difficult sale (thanks Paratici!) ... that leaves only Demiral has potencial sale.

Next year we will have to pay for Chiesa, McK, Morata (if we keep him) and probaby Locatelli... so again... weeeeeeeeee neeeed moneeeeey!!!

Angry that we send him to Atalanta? well no other team is willing to give Juventus money for Demiral, both Borussia and Leverkusen backout.

I know the case of Romero its in our mind but is not the same case for Demiral!

AND you keep forgetting that probably Demiral himself ask to be sold since he wants to play more (he ask to be send away last January)

So... yes it hurts to lose Demiral, but its the only logical move in our current circumstances
The issue is that apparently we are not selling him but loaning him out. An operation that is going to bring us 5mln now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
No, Im saying that:

weeeeeeeeeeeeee neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed moneeeeeeeeeeeeeey

:p
and yet we loan him with an option, not even an obligation.

i can't believe that this is the best offer for him. no way we can't milk epl clubs more than this.

i wasn't against selling demiral if milenkovic is the replacement, but this... disappointing deal, and not even helping too much financially. :boh:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
and yet we loan him with an option, not even an obligation.

i can't believe that this is the best offer for him. no way we can't milk epl clubs more than this.

i wasn't against selling demiral if milenkovic is the replacement, but this... disappointing deal, and not even helping too much financially. :boh:
It is helping, balancing pretty evenly with Locatelli's signing tbh.

Demiral's loan is supposed to be an option with appearance-based obligation. We probably want to do the same with Locatelli but Sass want obligation.

In the end both deals will be pretty similar it seems.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
It is what it is..we have too much dead weight and not enough luxury to give away and generate cash.

If demiral is the sacrifice for locatelli then im fine with that.

If byvsome chance we have some cash or ability to bring in another CB then even better.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Was hoping to sign milenkovic at least as a solid backup but it seems we've put our trust into Rugani the flop and a primavera player in Dragusin. Risky and disappointing

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Why Juve need another CB though?
Yes Rugani is trash but he's solid enough for games against the likes of Bologna
Danilo can be back up CB and isn't Dragusin still here?
That's more than enough I think

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
haha this fukcing club man , always selling my favorite players , fuck this shit .

i'm really done with our mercato, i simply don't care about it anymore .

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Demiral is way overrated in the forum. He makes to many mistakes. He is physical but nothing else. Look how he plays many times he is on the wrong side of the attacker.
You never go on the outside, you all ways stay on the inside of a winger for example. He does not have the vision of Chellini for example, who is also more physical.
I would have never sold Romero, but what is done is done. Rugani sell to Lazio ,Sarri seem interested and buy Milenkovic which is a very good defender and is on the market for
18 mil euros. He can play as CD in a 3 or 4 and can also play RB. Demiral will never be sold for as much as Romero ( great defender) He is missing things to be a top defender.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Stupid deal. Well done to Atalanta. Imagine if we sold a player and with same money we want to buy another player, his price will double. Atalanta sold romero and we bent over to them and sold Demiral in first bid. I wish we had a buy back option at 40m or 50m after two years.
I hear the argument we need money!!! We need money for what? to pay Rugani's and MDS's salaries? Or we don't have have 40m for Locatelli. If that's the case tthen we're doomed. DAMN YOU RONALDO and your stupid salary, leave already.

My only hope is Allegri's sees Danilo as 3rd CB.
MDL, Bonucci, Danilo, (Chiellini, because of his injury record, i don't trust him)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)