Merih Demiral (11 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Unless it is a Loan which becomes an obligation on certain conditions it is too sweet a deal for Atalanta which only an amateurish sporting director will do
The best scenario if it's 5 m paid loan with option. Also it's not great deal for Atalanta, they have to pay us 16 m for Romero, get 50m for him, so the income is 34 and they take a gamble with Demiral

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The best scenario if it's 5 m paid loan with option. Also it's not great deal for Atalanta, they have to pay us 16 m for Romero, get 50m for him, so the income is 34 and they take a gamble with Demiral
Stop worrying about Atalanta if the tables were reversed no club would bend over in such a manner as Juve would have done

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't believe the 5mln Atalanta is supposed to pay us for the loan will immediately be used towards increasing Locatelli's bid. 5mln is basically nothing for Juve. We decided to pay Santos 3mln for Kaio instead of waiting 4 months till his contract runs out.

I don't like that deal at all. They sell Romero for freaking 50mln and we gift them Demiral for free?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
One CB had to leave, no one should be surprised that Demiral attracted the most interest. I just wish we sold outright or with obligation to buy.

Now, if Sarri's Lazio really shows up for Rugani, we could land Milenkovic from Viola I guess. Otherwise Rugani will be 4th choice and Dragusin 5th.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I understand the "why" we are doing this, and to me its all fine....

BUT...

If we accept to something lower than 35 million then we are getting screw AGAIN.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Done deal and confirmed! Merih Demiral to Atalanta from Juve on loan with option to buy, which could become an obligation to buy upon reaching certain conditions. Demiral will be evaluated €28M. Juventus could have the 10% on the future sale. (Nico schira)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Deal completed and confirmed. Merih Demiral will join Atalanta on loan with buy option [NO obligation] from Juventus, agreement reached on personal terms(Romano)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Deal completed and confirmed. Merih Demiral will join Atalanta on loan with buy option [NO obligation] from Juventus, agreement reached on personal terms(Romano)
:rofl:

from tici to tici 2.0, and atalanta owned us again. watch them make demiral a beast again, use their option to sign him and make an other 20-30m of plusvalenza - or return him as broken goods if he gets injured again

at least the option isn't some shitty 16m, but that's a tiny consolation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)