Merih Demiral (16 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He is always injured but he is better than Bonucci
I think far too much has been made of his injuries.

He has had one really bad one but he was always going to pick up lots of small muscle injuries this season after coming back from it (especially how quickly he came back). Just about every player with a knee injury like that takes a season to get back and having a full preseason under their belt helps.

He could very well end up injury prone but I don't see anything unusual so far and it is better to judge that at the end of next season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If he sucks, we didn't feel it when he played because he has the best on/off per 90 minutes of all the CBs who played. Highest points per match. Also highest success in aerials of all CBs. Also Chiellini passed him in PKs conceded in like one month.

Also his passing % was better than Chiellini and Bonucci (but this is inconsequential since they just short pass anyways, still it's not like he punts it to the other team).

I don't know. I still like him. I think he has natural instincts in our box like Chiellini has/had.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If he should be sold depends on many things:
- does Max rates him,
- do we plan to give Drag us in some mins,
- what is his injury record? Because I have no idea if it's Pirlo who refused to play him or was he injured,
- is it possible to get Romagnoli.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If he should be sold depends on many things:
- does Max rates him,
- do we plan to give Drag us in some mins,
- what is his injury record? Because I have no idea if it's Pirlo who refused to play him or was he injured,
- is it possible to get Romagnoli.
Currently we do not know the answer to any of those questions. The only thing we know is that he is shit. I think we shouldn't stockpile shit players, let alone field them. But some of them seem to get a lot of love around here for some mysterious reason.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Currently we do not know the answer to any of those questions. The only thing we know is that he is shit. I think we shouldn't stockpile shit players, let alone field them. But some of them seem to get a lot of love around here for some mysterious reason.
We can’t keep buying new players every time a young player takes a step back. He’s shown enough promise with Sass and Turkey to keep him. Even MDL was shit at first here

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We can’t keep buying new players every time a young player takes a step back. He’s shown enough promise with Sass and Turkey to keep him. Even MDL was shit at first here
I'd rather get Romero back or Romagnoli and sell Demiral. Even if he stays, people who think he is starting material are delusional.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Best to judge him after a season with a coach who knows how to organise a defense. I'm not a big fan, but he's definitely talented enough to keep around unless an outrageous offer comes. The replacements being talked about aren't any better than him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He’s in demand this guy. A lot of clubs know about him and will pay a good sum for. I would personally keep him but with money needed and the difficulties in shifting the higher earners at our club, unfortunately this guy would be the easiest to make way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)