Merih Demiral (14 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The only problem for me is that he can only tackle, doesnt care about p osession. Because of this he often just clears the ball and we loose posession, where he could be calm and pass it instead.
I wouldn’t be calm either if I had his “skills” on the ball

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini and sucking on the ball has been a long standing myth. One i cant stand to hear.
Chiellini looks clumsy, but he rarely does anything stupid with the ball. Or has done.
Even early on he was competent with the ball. Fiorentina fielded him as left winger for a reason.
idk if it’s a myth, but it’s blown out of proportion. His accuracy is still pretty meh considering the passes he attempts. He usually hovers around 85%. Bonucci by comparison is at 90% this season and he attempts much riskier/lower percentage balls.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://www.football-italia.net/161938/serie-trembles-vida-tests-positive-covid

Domagoj Vida was told he was positive for COVID during the half-time of Turkey-Croatia with several Serie A players who were onto the pitch.

Milan Badelj (Genoa), Marko Rog (Cagliari) and Mario Pasalice (Atalanta) had been playing in the first half while Inter’s Ivan Perisic and Juventus’ Merih Demiral were subbed in in the second half.

Marcelo Brozovic (Inter) and Hakan Calhanoglu (Milan) remained on the bench for the whole game.

:scared:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Suspected as much. He rolled his shorts up and kept looking down at his thigh. Apparently it's a muscle that runs from the hip area down to the femur.

I don't think he'd have been able to play on at all if it was a quad strain.

So what is the defence going to look like for the next two games? Sounds like Cuadrado, De Ligt and Danilo will be playing every game, plus 1 or 2 others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)