Merih Demiral (5 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He is going to get a straight red at some point, but he is just that sort of a player and its fine.... We've had crazy players like him before. Maybe Chiellini should just give him some classes on how to look 100% innocent after cutting someones legs of with a tackle :)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
De Ligt and Demiral compliment each other, in theory. De Ligt is more cerebral, better on the ball, and a guy that can lead a backline, while Demiral is the lunatic that’s willing to get dirty. Modern day version of Gentile/Scirea if they don’t fuck it up.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think he looked fine today, minus that idiotic last challenge. Had Messi under control for large portions, but his inner Montero comes out way too often for my liking. Not a good sign for someone who is potentially going to be a regular starter soon.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think he looked fine today, minus that idiotic last challenge. Had Messi under control for large portions, but his inner Montero comes out way too often for my liking. Not a good sign for someone who is potentially going to be a regular starter soon.
why? Montero was a red card threat every time he stepped on the field yet started. Same with Sergio Ramos. I don’t mind the aggressiveness. Sometimes it’ll cost him a sending off, but itll do more good than bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)