Merih Demiral (6 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2020
For love of God, please let him go. He is the one of the most talented and valuable toughest defender but Juve can't let him play because the movie star and the senior citizen may be get offended. Plus he is playing for a peanut.
Juve used and abused him enough. Show respect to talent, show respect to football and let him go so he can be appreciated somewhere else actually can get paid what he deserves....

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
What are you on about? I am happy he is getting into it slowly at we settle a base before starting to swap around. He will get his time, I really have no worries about that. We have extremely thin group and will get destroyed by injuries. Hopefully he can stay healthy and then he'll get more playing time than he wishes for.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
For love of God, please let him go. He is the one of the most talented and valuable toughest defender but Juve can't let him play because the movie star and the senior citizen may be get offended. Plus he is playing for a peanut.
Juve used and abused him enough. Show respect to talent, show respect to football and let him go so he can be appreciated somewhere else actually can get paid what he deserves....
Did you hear the news? Demiral renewed with Juventus

Sep 28, 2020
What are you on about? I am happy he is getting into it slowly at we settle a base before starting to swap around. He will get his time, I really have no worries about that. We have extremely thin group and will get destroyed by injuries. Hopefully he can stay healthy and then he'll get more playing time than he wishes for.
I'm glad that you do not have any worries mate, but we do.... Because he shouldn't settle with the second best. He is a pure gem but always will be bench behind marketing star pretty boy De Ligt and proud mobility scooter owner senior citizen Chiellini. He shouldn't wait to for them to get injured so he can play. It's just not bloody fair. Wait.... He is getting a bit better pay then team physiotherapist to put up with this nonsense. Where he can go play in any top class team in any league and earn shit loads of money. As I said not bloody fair..

Jun 16, 2020
I'm glad that you do not have any worries mate, but we do.... Because he shouldn't settle with the second best. He is a pure gem but always will be bench behind marketing star pretty boy De Ligt and proud mobility scooter owner senior citizen Chiellini. He shouldn't wait to for them to get injured so he can play. It's just not bloody fair. Wait.... He is getting a bit better pay then team physiotherapist to put up with this nonsense. Where he can go play in any top class team in any league and earn shit loads of money. As I said not bloody fair..
You realize we just played 2 Serie A games?

Sep 28, 2020
You realize we just played 2 Serie A games?
I'm well aware of that and Pirlo already made his intention clear about the system and the team roster which sucks for Demiral. I will question the tactical, football knowledge of any coach who bench Demiral at the moment.
Just watch Russia vs Turkey game and you will understand why we all feel frustrated and agitated seeing Merih starting every Juve game on the bench. It's total BS...

Jun 16, 2020
I'm well aware of that and Pirlo already made his intention clear about the system and the team roster which sucks for Demiral. I will question the tactical, football knowledge of any coach who bench Demiral at the moment.
Just watch Russia vs Turkey game and you will understand why we all feel frustrated and agitated seeing Merih starting every Juve game on the bench. It's total BS...
Personally I think that Demiral has the same potential as De Ligt has. I haven’t seen the game vs Russia, but I saw the matches vs France before he signed with us and they were very impressive (or maybe he just signed, don’t remember the exact months).

I think though that the situation he’s in isn’t strange. He was brought slowly by Sarri, just like Allegri did with new players (same for Rabiot for example) and just when he took his spot he got that nasty injury. We don’t have to rush him, see what happened with Zaniolo, or Chiellini who just picked up a minor injury.

I really like Demiral, he has that killer mentality and has all the right tools to become a world class defender, but I don’t see why we should panic when we’ve just played 2 games. He’s in a good place right now, surrounded by great mentors like Chiellini, Ronaldo and Buffon. His time will surely come this season.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
So you are questioning Pirlo, Chiellini, Bonucci, and De Ligt because a 22 year old CB isn't a starter 2 games into the season? Really? Is that BS?

Champions, top players, and the top talent in world football at CB shouldn't be prone to start above Demiral at the moment?

This Juve, not Sassuolo. If Dybala, De Ligt, Cuadrado, Arthur, Rabiot, etc can sit on the bench for Juve at times then certainly so can Demiral.

Insulting Juve champions to promote Demiral just makes you look like a fanboy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Turks have to be the most insane and impatient football fans in the world.

The guy has been out for months with a serious injury and he's at a leading club, not Sassuolo. He'll get his time. Fortunately I believe he doesn't share the same short-term thinking.

This is Chiellini's last season and I'd be surprised if he manages more than 20 games. Likewise when De Ligt is back he will be a starter more regularly than Danilo.

Sep 28, 2020
So you are questioning Pirlo, Chiellini, Bonucci, and De Ligt because a 22 year old CB isn't a starter 2 games into the season? Really? Is that BS?

Champions, top players, and the top talent in world football at CB shouldn't be prone to start above Demiral at the moment?

This Juve, not Sassuolo. If Dybala, De Ligt, Cuadrado, Arthur, Rabiot, etc can sit on the bench for Juve at times then certainly so can Demiral.

Insulting Juve champions to promote Demiral just makes you look like a fanboy.
He has more experienced than De Ligt in Seria A.
Our concern is related to he is sitting on the bench too long that he will lose his motivation, skills and killer instinct.
Also I see that nobody responded about his earnings.
So the million dollar question is if your country produce one of the finest, youngest defender in the world but he sits on the bench and earns a very little how would you respond to that?
Knowing that he could play for Barca, Liverpool and will be a definite starter and earns what he really deserves.
For all of his faults, credit to Sarti that he handed jersey to the players who really performs and goes above and beyond for the team not to names.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy has been out for months with a serious injury and he's at a leading club, not Sassuolo. He'll get his time. Fortunately I believe he doesn't share the same short-term thinking.

This is Chiellini's last season and I'd be surprised if he manages more than 20 games. Likewise when De Ligt is back he will be a starter more regularly than Danilo.

You spot on mate. We are absolutely insane and maybe a bit impatient but it doesn't change the fact that Merih is very under appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

You spot on mate. We are absolutely insane and maybe a bit impatient but it doesn't change the fact that Merih is very under appreciated at the moment

Sep 28, 2020
Did you hear the news? Demiral renewed with Juventus

Nope. That's not correct but real news is
- Tottenham keep coming up with the daily offers
- Liverpool just offered 42 millions pound plus 2 players a few hours ago. After 7-2 defeat, they recognised that they do need a fighter not a watcher.
- I'm not including the offers from Arsenal, Athletico Madrid and Liecester at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)