Merih Demiral (8 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, not much IQ round here.
Again,

Just like most of the forum users (iirc) I didn't like the original reason for the salute, this however is just a smiley.

Can literally be used for anything. To salute him if he scores a goal or makes a tackle for example. Can you not seperate a simple smiley from the original event?

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Again,

Just like most of the forum users (iirc) I didn't like the original reason for the salute, this however is just a smiley.

Can literally be used for anything. To salute him if he scores a goal or makes a tackle for example. Can you not seperate a simple smiley from the original event?
Because It cannot be separated, it hasn't lost it's original content, it's not the case of a Simulacra here.

We're all here to relax and have some fun, not to be reminded of that shit with smiley just because someone finds it funny and the rest pretend they like it cause it's "funny" but the reality is they love the propaganda, ideas like that are giving them some erotic fixation.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Again,

And you're actually serious

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Because It cannot be separated, it hasn't lost it's original content, it's not the case of a Simulacra here.

We're all here to relax and have some fun, not to be reminded of that shit with smiley just because someone finds it funny and the rest pretend they like it cause it's "funny" but the reality is they love the propaganda, ideas like that are giving them some erotic fixation.
Well, I can, and except for you who seems to have a problem with it, the rest of tuz can as well it seems. And that's not because they secretly like Erdogan (Ok, maybe a few, but the majority of tuz clearly dislikes the man and his actions) but because they see it for what it is, a simple salute smiley.

This :ziz:, but in player form.

Sorry if you feel offended, but I don't understand the anger.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Why do some people love to tell others what they should or shouldn't do?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Are you using the smiley because you agree, or because you wanna show support for the Turkish troops, I really can't tell.
Nah can't say I support Turkish troops, nor do I condemn them. I have no idea what's happening with them. But what I do know is if an American player or any western European player made a salute to their troops there wouldn't be no uproar, he'd be praised for his patriotism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)