Merih Demiral (40 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He didnt play bad. U are over reacting. What do u except him being supersaiyan every game. Now one is. Did his job some good blocks minor mistakes like every player in the world.
He’s lucky he didn’t cost us 2-3 goals with his bonehead mistakes today, and his yellow should have been his second and a sending off.

If this was a De Ligt performance, you’d be having one of your aneurysms and ranting about how much better Demiral is. Lol

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He didnt play bad. U are over reacting. What do u except him being supersaiyan every game. Now one is. Did his job some good blocks minor mistakes like every player in the world.
He nearly cost us a penalty in the first half thankfully rocchi didn't use var but I agree with you that you cannot expect great performance in every match though his temper issues worry me

Oct 11, 2019
He’s lucky he didn’t cost us 2-3 goals with his bonehead mistakes today, and his yellow should have been his second and a sending off.

If this was a De Ligt performance, you’d be having one of your aneurysms and ranting about how much better Demiral is. Lol
With u I have nothing to talk u are posting nonsense with all respect. I hope u can respect my opionen

Oct 11, 2019
Wasnt a bad game but yeah, he is reckless and I can see red cards in his future. Against better opponent, he will find it difficult to last entire game.
I understand your opionen. But I have heard a lot of people saying this but he never had a red card as far as I can remember. He played at least 20 games in Italy. So I am not afraid he will get soon one. And if he does who doesnt get a red card u are a defender is normal. People are not used to kinda players as Demiral anymore just pussy defenders. I think every club needs a guy like him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Are the Turkish group here Tuz' most insane national/ethnic contingent? Gotta be up there with the Russians

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)