Merih Demiral (8 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If Sarri don’t like/trust Demiral then I hope we can sell him and he can get his chance in other place...

Been down Rugani in picking order must be infuriating...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Why are people so obsessed with this guy again?

Is it based on his performances with the Turkish national team or his time pre Juventus? Surely it can’t be based on that one game with us where he was an absolute trainwreck.

Granted, i didnt follow him when he was at Sassuolo, but claiming that everytime he isn’t selected is injustice, and building him up like he’s the new Montero is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Why are people so obsessed with this guy again?

Is it based on his performances with the Turkish national team or his time pre Juventus? Surely it can’t be based on that one game with us where he was an absolute trainwreck.

Granted, i didnt follow him when he was at Sassuolo, but claiming that everytime he isn’t selected is injustice, and building him up like he’s the new Montero is absurd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's Turks obsessed with a Turk, nothing more to it really.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our starters this year were always gonna be Chiellini, Bonucci and De Ligt. Demiral was there just in case of an injury crisis in defense, while Rugani was supposed to be shipped off and we kept him only because there was no buyer.
After Chiellini got injured, it was normal to play Bonucci-De Ligt non stop, in order to build a chemistry. They can both make mistakes here and there, but we will stick with the captain and the record defense purchase.

As for Demiral and Rugani, they were gonna get very little playing time, as they do. Demiral screwed his first chance and then Rugani got a chance. Now Rugani screwed too and the next time one of BonBon or De Ligt is out, Sarri will probably pick Demiral.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
De Ligt has been trainwreck for 10 consecutive games. It is not like club will come out say that they are selling him because zionists in charge decided to do so. They will make him want to leave via mobbing.
If him leaving results in you stopping following Juventus then I’m all for it. Otherwise he’s a quality player and need to be kept.

Jul 2, 2006
do you really need me to point it out to understand difference between two situations that is feud in balkans and campaign against 40 years old marxist equivalent of daesh.

besides, how about these? uefa should just spill the beans that they don't recognize turks right to self defence and right to live as they are not equals but muslims.
1383175916_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

Copy%20of%20Lee--621x414.jpg

EG86G9FWwAACNdB.jpg

Apr 29, 2006
If Demirel feels he should leave to get playing time, then sell him. I know his playing time is very limited, but if he can't give Juventus one year to see whether he can make it, we will do without him. Not ideal, but it is what it is.

I believe it not to be the case as the guy looks determined and head strong, besides anyone will tell him there isn't a place in the world to train/play with better defenders. It's one thing to be a big fish in a small pond, but training and competing with the best is another matter. I am sure he gets that.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Read rumours rugani may be up for sale mid season...could be playing now for that very reason...Just to get some games into him and justify any half decent price request.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)