Merih Demiral (10 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I just want him to make it to September 2 without being sold. Maybe that’s asking too much.
His Plusvalenza potential is way too big. Juve bought him for 18m, and Milan could offer up to 50m. 32m capital gain. Thats a lot. I dont see him making it. Unless he injures Chiello in training.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
tbh i am far less concerned about him than numerous other plays we have or might try to sell.

yes i have heard he is having a phenomenal preseason. that means little.

we tried to force out dybala ffs.

this is not a condemnation of him before someone gets bootyblasted

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
exactly. he's probably 4th/5th in CB pecking order, if there are no injuries, he might not play much and we'll get plenty of Demiral, Rugani rumors in Jan
We will get rumors because:

1.) They will want playing time
2.) The club will say they need experience.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
NO SALE! The older you get, greater probably of some kind of injury. Chill and Bono aren't spring chickens. I just got a feeling this kid could become something special. And NO LOAN either for same injury possibilities. I hate when money issues makes decisions you don't want to make.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
His Plusvalenza potential is way too big. Juve bought him for 18m, and Milan could offer up to 50m. 32m capital gain. Thats a lot. I dont see him making it. Unless he injures Chiello in training.
If we talk of plusvalenza, Rugani is also valued basically at his annual wages on our financial statements so he also would be nearly a 30m plusvalenza too and we know what he's brought to this team. The way I See it, moving Rugani is the preferred option I'd think for management thus giving Demiral a season to impress as the 4th (3rd option when Boucci shows himself to still be retarded) and his value will double easily. Maguire was just sold for like 85m. Demiral also fits perfectly next to De Ligt as De Ligt has some ballplaying defender attributes and those types of defenders need a rock next to them.
exactly. he's probably 4th/5th in CB pecking order, if there are no injuries, he might not play much and we'll get plenty of Demiral, Rugani rumors in Jan
Definitely 4th option right now. Rugani has had an awful preseason and has a few seasons of not impressing for the club. I think that is why Rugani to Arsenal and such rumosr are going about. Rugani is a known commodity, cheap on our financial sheet so nearly a 100% plusvalenza, and older than Demiral. This is merely my opinion.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If we talk of plusvalenza, Rugani is also valued basically at his annual wages on our financial statements so he also would be nearly a 30m plusvalenza too and we know what he's brought to this team. The way I See it, moving Rugani is the preferred option I'd think for management thus giving Demiral a season to impress as the 4th (3rd option when Boucci shows himself to still be retarded) and his value will double easily. Maguire was just sold for like 85m. Demiral also fits perfectly next to De Ligt as De Ligt has some ballplaying defender attributes and those types of defenders need a rock next to them.

Definitely 4th option right now. Rugani has had an awful preseason and has a few seasons of not impressing for the club. I think that is why Rugani to Arsenal and such rumosr are going about. Rugani is a known commodity, cheap on our financial sheet so nearly a 100% plusvalenza, and older than Demiral. This is merely my opinion.
I agree with all those things but for me, the most important thing is that Rugani is crap and Demiral is a beast.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I agree with all those things but for me, the most important thing is that Rugani is crap and Demiral is a beast.
I wouldn't say crap but Rugani has definitely not progressed as much as we had hoped when he came from Empoli. I think his growth possibly stunted sitting behind Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini and Benatia. It is what it is at this point.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
:agree:
not only that, some dudes are not backing down, but still like "there is a ref, nothing is going to happen". Turk just doesn't give a fuck, he doesn't play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)