Merih Demiral (77 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Milan are crazy for Demiral & putting pressure on Juventus, Who are waiting for good news on Chiellini's recovery! [Fabrizio Romano]

- - - Updated - - -

Milan strongly want Demiral, the Turkish defender is the best possible reinforcement for their defense, Despite the wall made by Juventus, Milan will make further attempts to sign him, However the Bianconeri trust on him & have no intentions of selling him. [Sky]
We all know how this story will finish. Milan will sign him when we come back from Asia.

Jan 22, 2016
lol at them rumors. Wouldn't "putting pressure on Juventus" require them to have some sort of leverage of which they have none.
It's just Media bullshit trying to present a broken club like Milan look Iike a tough club.

They are in deep shit and all they have done since the beginning of transfer window watching other clubs buying players they wished to have.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine you are a player that just signed with juve. you will play with legends of the game like buffon, chiellini, ronaldo. and some epic experienced cl and world cup winners like mandzukic, matudi, khedira, and rabiot. how excited you must be
imagine then being told nah son, you gonna go play with laxat, castellejo, chalahangolo, and cutrone :lion:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Happily give up Rugani before demiral.

In saying that I'd happily give up bonucci before demiral as well.

For me only Chiellini de ligt and demiral are the must haves for Cb options. The others can leave.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The only plus Rugani have is he is young and potential. I think it is better to loan him out to Serie A team where he will be the 1st choice

Demiral can be start against medium low opponent and cup games this season

1st choice Chilleini - De Ligt, Demiral as subs

Next year our center back

De ligt
Demiral
Romero
Rugani
Bonucci (backup maybe retire after)

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The only plus Rugani have is he is young and potential. I think it is better to loan him out to Serie A team where he will be the 1st choice

De ligt
Demiral
Rodriguez
Rugani

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk
Actually I don't understand this constant hate towards Rugani. He has never been given a constant run of games to build momentum and confidence. I know he got his minutes but they were very random. Then, he's evaluated by games when he played as an emergency.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

De ligt
Demiral
Rodriguez
Rugani
Who?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)