Merih Demiral (79 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are talking about a look after he fouled someone. What stood out to me was how he was harassing Lamela who was dribbling backwards just trying to get away from his high pressure.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/milan-continue-to-pursue-demiral-the-latest

Milan continue their pressing on Merih Demiral front. The rossoneri have been in talks with Juventus, the bianconeri have given an opening for a potential deal but have yet to give the green light on his departure. It remains to be seen if Juventus will keep a buy back option or if Milan will acquire him on a permanent basis.

Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici is currently with the team on the Asian tour, but he’ll soon return to Italy which should bring developments in the negotiations.

:sergio:

just keep him ffs

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So all the fuss is ONLY because Milan are pressing for him, rather than the club hinting they will let him go?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When you have no intention to sell there's no reason for the other team to press.
Milan are a different animal at the moment. They are backed into a corner financially and are struggling to try and become relevant again.

I see your point though, but IMO Milan are desperate to buy low cost players at the moment to be good enough for top 4-5 finish.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Question: If we signed him a month ago, how can we turn around and sell him again? Loan with obligation for next summer?

- - - Updated - - -

There has to be some 4D chess that Paratici is playing and no one can figure it out. He can't simply sell our CBs and deplete our back line without haven't a plan in the works.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Question: If we signed him a month ago, how can we turn around and sell him again? Loan with obligation for next summer?

- - - Updated - - -

There has to be some 4D chess that Paratici is playing and no one can figure it out. He can't simply sell our CBs and deplete our back line without haven't a plan in the works.
See I do think we want to sign chiesa and Icardi so we need to raise funds if Cancelo sale would have happened I don't think we would sell Demiral

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
as far as iknow, the rules are a player can't have played for more than 2 teams in an official in a calender year in a competitive competition and then be transferred to a third.

meaning since he has only played for sassulolo this year and not juve, we can turn around and sell him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)