Merih Demiral (42 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
New contacts have been made today between Juventus & Milan for Merih Demiral, he is the first choice of Giampaolo, The Next week will be decisive to know if Juventus decide to sell him or not (Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

If Juventus decide to sell him, The parties will work on a definitive sale for €40m or a loan with an option to purchase. [Di Marzio]

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #390
    New contacts have been made today between Juventus & Milan for Merih Demiral, he is the first choice of Giampaolo, The Next week will be decisive to know if Juventus decide to sell him or not (Di Marzio)

- - - Updated - - -

If Juventus decide to sell him, The parties will work on a definitive sale for €40m or a loan with an option to purchase. [Di Marzio]
    meelan can suck a dick.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    If we are selling him to make a 22mil gain and sign a better player then sure but a loan? Seriously? What the fuck would be the point of that?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    From Fabio Fucking Paratici to Fuck Fabio Paratici real quick.
    He sold benatia and signed caceres

- - - Updated - - -

I can't get it we had only two fit center back for Ajax game and we played de sciglio as center back in Atlanta game in coppa Italia still we want to sell Demiral and most probably Cancelo

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    it's probably all about balancing the books somehow. i guess in case higuain accepts roma these talks about demiral joining milan might quickly fade away.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    it's probably all about balancing the books somehow. i guess in case higuain accepts roma these talks about demiral joining milan might quickly fade away.
    And then have two center back available for crucial champions League games as de sciglio and emre can can be emergency center back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)