Merih Demiral (7 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
People losing their shit over a bullshit story.

I'm sure we won't sell him to anyone, we always had at least 5 CBs in our rank, they will get enough playing time. We might play some easy games with 3 center backs.

Also Chiellini always loses half of our games so all of our CBs are due to get enough play time here.

Sotop panicking.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
#ItsTime to start new hashtag movement on Twitter , like last year with Caldara , this time it should be #DemiralNonSiTocca :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
People losing their shit over a bullshit story.

I'm sure we won't sell him to anyone, we always had at least 5 CBs in our rank, they will get enough playing time. We might play some easy games with 3 center backs.

Also Chiellini always loses half of our games so all of our CBs are due to get enough play time here.

Sotop panicking.
It wouldn't suprise me if Sarri has a say on this afterall last season he relied on 4cb, while 5th he hardly used. If it ever came down to Rugani or Demiral then we all know who he'd choose.

If the intention is to give Demiral less than 10 games throughout the season then it's better he leaves on loan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why are so many panic here? We don't want to sell Demirah for anything less than 40M, but Meelan right now doesn't have that kind of money. And unlike last summer, Meelan doesn't have any player we want to trade or soften the fee, so that deal are basically off.
Because we need to make sales, and the likes of Khedira, Mandzukic and Higuain are either refusing offers or are unwanted. Need to fund these transfers some how.

Jan 22, 2016
Because we need to make sales, and the likes of Khedira, Mandzukic and Higuain are either refusing offers or are unwanted. Need to fund these transfers some how.
How? We are not some broken club like Milan. We can buy a lot more than what we brought this window.

Plus we have sold around 120m plusvalenza worth of players.

And our revenue will be much higher coming to nezt season.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
We need to make sales, possibly. But Meelan can only afford to pay 25M for Demirah (with 3 installments) or loan (plus option to buy), both don't bring any big advantage in term of finance for us. So, it is hard to see our board fancies that kind of transfer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd be fine with a loan, no option
Sooner or later we have to stop this kind of policy, though. It's one thing to fuck around with the U23 players but we bring in players for millions for the main team and they never see the light of day.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sooner or later we have to stop this kind of policy, though. It's one thing to fuck around with the U23 players but we bring in players for millions for the main team and they never see the light of day.
I agree but a year of constant play might be good for him

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree but a year of constant play might be good for him
Then why not leave him at Sass? Why go through the trouble of bring him here, wasting his time in preason only to send him away a month later? If this is the case, he should have ended up like Romero and stay where he came from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)