Merih Demiral (14 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Gotta love when uneducated farts use their brains. So I will use my farts for brains now - and tell another farts for a brain to come back when you are on par and can hold your ground in a political discussion with an eight year old. In 10-15+ years he'll either be on par with middle-school and we become amazed when we read statements that, well, a functioning person could say. This is not a personal attack on your intellect - I do not think you are stupid - very few people are. But many of us speak about things we are not sufficiently educated in. I very much doubt that you are.

We think, 'wow, this [insert player name] really is a genius', basically because they can eat, breath and make understandable sentences come from their mouth. I was earlier skeptical to all the rules football clubs hold over their players (assets), to be ready to start training 45-60min before it starts... well that's kind of unnecessary. But the more I think about the life style and education of a professional football player, well, I do understand the reasoning for all of this. Human rights and depression is, I assume, some of the biggest challenges for big football clubs.

It is, however, quite surprising to me that so few professional football players are not more educated. Very few people have that much time and if they really saw value in knowledge they would use that time for more things than FIFA, work or partying.

Not sure what I am talking about anymore. I am currently quitting tobacco and within my first week. I guess I am just delirious and need to type something to not feel the withdrawal.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Gotta love when uneducated farts use their brains. So I will use my farts for brains now - and tell another farts for a brain to come back when you are on par and can hold your ground in a political discussion with an eight year old. In 10-15+ years he'll either be on par with middle-school and we become amazed when we read statements that, well, a functioning person could say. This is not a personal attack on your intellect - I do not think you are stupid - very few people are. But many of us speak about things we are not sufficiently educated in. I very much doubt that you are.

We think, 'wow, this [insert player name] really is a genius', basically because they can eat, breath and make understandable sentences come from their mouth. I was earlier skeptical to all the rules football clubs hold over their players (assets), to be ready to start training 45-60min before it starts... well that's kind of unnecessary. But the more I think about the life style and education of a professional football player, well, I do understand the reasoning for all of this. Human rights and depression is, I assume, some of the biggest challenges for big football clubs.

It is, however, quite surprising to me that so few professional football players are not more educated. Very few people have that much time and if they really saw value in knowledge they would use that time for more things than FIFA, work or partying.

Not sure what I am talking about anymore. I am currently quitting tobacco and within my first week. I guess I am just delirious and need to type something to not feel the withdrawal.
Most footballers are dumb as fuck. They don’t even know which players deserve to be in the FifPro XI despite playing football for their livelihood. Expecting them to be knowledgeable about geopolitics is like expecting a baboon to grasp Einstein’s theory of relativity.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
But still....he lost Giroud on 1:0 by hiting two teammates. Also sometimes a few times too hard.
Sorry but with current Bonucci form and with a golden child from the Netherlands he has no option to break through to the first 11. Fight, commitment, ok, but sometimes no brain, like really no fck brain.

Jul 13, 2010
You can't be both patriotic and level-headed at the same time.

Before calling him out, we should learn if he supports Turkish actions or not.

If he does, it's sad. I wonder what does Emre think, german-turks are very sensible about these things I'm sure, Germany in general does not tolerate any kind of geo-political aggression.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)