Merih Demiral (31 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
A steal for 15M. Get Romero too and maybe De Ligt too, and we’re set for the coming years

Rugani should be sold imo

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Get de Ligt and this guy, send romero on loan, sell rugani. Đe Ligt and bonucci starters, chiellini having less games until he retires in two years, like barzagli now

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn he looks really impressive in that highlights, hardnosed clean tackler and good long deliveries and crossing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't even recognize the name outside of the links here. Video highlights posted look very good tho :baus:
Same reaction I had. "Who the fuck is this guy from Sass?"

His tackling lvl is off the charts though...its almost like he purposely tees himself up to tackle when he could simply hustle the ball off the player :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

A steal for 15M. Get Romero too and maybe De Ligt too, and we’re set for the coming years

Rugani should be sold imo
Then we need another CB

Guy whose name I haven't committed to memory yet, Bonucci, Romero, Chiellini....only 4? need a 5th unless I'm forgetting someone

Chiellini is always injured...Caceres & Barzagli are out. We sell Rugani, our 5th CB we need another.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm liking our defense buys so far...Romero is another guy that is that grungy hardcore tackler of a CB we all love...LOL we got two mustangs rostered up already. Love it. Figure out the coach now Paratici.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn he looks really impressive in that highlights, hardnosed clean tackler and good long deliveries and crossing.
This guy reminds me of this part of The Replacements:

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

lol those steal studs he doesn't give a fuck

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well now we know he wasn't there to watch Pogba

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone watch this guys videos? The dude lives for hard tackles :lol:

il nuovo Chiellini? This guy ain't afraid of any kind of challenge.
Yep, it may cost some reds and penalties but I really love CBs like that, they are great in the 1-1 and forwards used to avoid to dribble them

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yep, it may cost some reds and penalties but I really love CBs like that, they are great in the 1-1 and forwards used to avoid to dribble them
Merih Demiral's Style of Play
  • Indirect set-piece threat
  • Clears the ball out of defence often
  • Likes to tackle:D
  • Commits fouls often:D

Only 8 yellows, and 1 Red...we can manage that.

Hell, our CMs pick up more stupid yellows than this guy ever would @JCK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)