{merged} Which athletic shoe brand do you prefer? (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

ahhh how can you care and rank shoe brands in ORDER?! :vomit:
That was meant to be a sarcastic comment? :rolleyes:

I see where you're coming from though, but it's always been about brand names for me. Top of the line or nothing else :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
How is the football on your island?
Improving.

The NT still suck but the youth is getting better and better. Unfortunately we don't have the great facilities other countries have to benefit from, but more people are getting involved nowadays. In the past it was only cricket, but more kids are growing up playing football.

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    I just dont understand how people can care... its shoes, things you put on your feet!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Improving.

The NT still suck but the youth is getting better and better. Unfortunately we don't have the great facilities other countries have to benefit from, but more people are getting involved nowadays. In the past it was only cricket, but more kids are growing up playing football.

That's good to know. Whats ur population like? I imagine very small correct?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Does anyone hear remember the brand British Knights?? I always wondered if they had them in Britain.

They couldn't have been stupid enough to produce those failed abortions, could they??

Adidas and Nike for myself. Reebok sucks.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Since we have a mobile one, lets go all out and go for shoes.

5 choices:

1-Nike
    2-Addidas
    3-Reebok
    4-Puma
    5- I couldnt care less cos its just a SHOE!

I pick choice 5.

you guys?
    puma!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    #1- Hell yea, me too. Lets take Blackmint out back and shoot him
    #2- Hell no, and maybe we should take you out back instead of Blackmint
    #3- All of the above
    #4- None of the above
    #5- We want Alex Samatar to come back
    #6- I don't give a rat's ass either way, but Serge has the coolest avatar in the history of Juventuz.com:D

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    Does anyone hear remember the brand British Knights?? I always wondered if they had them in Britain.

They couldn't have been stupid enough to produce those failed abortions, could they??

Adidas and Nike for myself. Reebok sucks.
    No im pretty sure we didnt. Brands named 'British something' dont be popular here. You foreigners love to buy up the whole union jack deal, it would be extremely tacky to wear it around here :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    my preferred footwear is sandals (nothing to do with Jesus, just for comfort :D), but my current athletic shoes are a $60 pair of extremely comfortable brandless shoes that my gf bought me :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)