[merged] Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, we signed Cannavaro, eh?

I know I shouldn't post this in the "You couldn't pay me to take Kaka, Sheva, and Maldini for free thread"

Sorry if I'm going off-topic.

Please don't ban me.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Sergio tell me man,what's your opinion about the Canna's purchase?
Initially, I would have liked to have seen either Mexes or Ferrari, to tell you the truth.

However, considering that we got him for a keeper who won't see the light of day in a Juve kit, I am quite pleased.

Canna isn't the Canna of 3 years ago, but 90% of Cannavaro is still better than 80% of the defenders in Serie A, and last I checked, with the exception of Zambrotta, Juve didn't have any defenders in that top 20 percentile last season.

Also, I'll take Jonathan Zebina for free, thank you very much.

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
i can undrestand the opinion of liliana

everybody should be proud of beeing a member of the best squad all around the world and of course a talk here about juventus

i have no problem if a bad player leave juve to join milan as for example pippo but if a real juve-player leave the club than he is a just a traiter

good players who joins juve are illuminated, means intelligent (exceptions are players from manU, real, of course bayern munich and at least milan)

good players who leave juve to join the same fvcking teams as above are pitful, means absolutely dopey.

maybe you can not understand why i feel like this way, but the reason is very simple.
i give them (our good players like buffon, zambi, nedved and so on..) all my faith and if they leave us then they break my heart !

for me juve is not just a normal football-club. no juve is like a big family with members all around the word (as you can see in this forum). and each player from juve is of course also a part of it and should be honored.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
i can undrestand the opinion of liliana

everybody should be proud of beeing a member of the best squad all around the world and of course a talk here about juventus

i have no problem if a bad player leave juve to join milan as for example pippo but if a real juve-player leave the club than he is a just a traiter

good players who joins juve are illuminated, means intelligent (exceptions are players from manU, real, of course bayern munich and at least milan)

good players who leave juve to join the same fvcking teams as above are pitful, means absolutely dopey.

maybe you can not understand why i feel like this way, but the reason is very simple.
i give them (our good players like buffon, zambi, nedved and so on..) all my faith and if they leave us then they break my heart !

for me juve is not just a normal football-club. no juve is like a big family with members all around the word (as you can see in this forum). and each player from juve is of course also a part of it and should be honored.
maybe i didn't mean this exactly,but smg like that anyway!

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Thanks everyone...:)

BTW, if you're interested.... He's got 3 other tatoos. The name of his son (Christian) on his lower back, the name of his daughter (Martina) in chinese letters on his neck and a samurai on his right upper arm...
And you can be sure that soon he'll get another one as he'll become a father for the third time at the end of october...:D

Oh, and if you weren't intersted in that... sorry for taking your time...:D:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hennes ] ++
Thanks everyone...:)

BTW, if you're interested.... He's got 3 other tatoos. The name of his son (Christian) on his lower back, the name of his daughter (Martina) in chinese letters on his neck and a samurai on his right upper arm...
And you can be sure that soon he'll get another one as he'll become a father for the third time at the end of october...:D

Oh, and if you weren't intersted in that... sorry for taking your time...:D:D
you must be some kind of stalker or something :D:p

j/k mate, thanksalot for the info, I didn't know that :)

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

you must be some kind of stalker or something :D:p

j/k mate, thanksalot for the info, I didn't know that :)
No no, don't worry. I'm not dangerous...;) It's just that in some cases the interests of girls go beyond the pure footballing skills of players, that's it...... :LOL:
(But those famous football-skills are the most important thing, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)