[merged] Cannavaro (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
What the hell is going on? Moggi says, "In a matter of hours, Cannavaro will be ours." It's been a day and a bit now.

I'm so impatient.
A day and a bit count also as hours....maybe more than you think, but they are hours afterall

I am impatient too...c'mon Moggi!!!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Canna would be a good signing as of now.considering the options and time remaining till the start of the season it presents a good short term solution.

thuram and canna wouldn't need time to forge an understanding(not that there's alot left till the start of serie a) and fabio has at least another 2 good years.

we'll still have to replace the both of them soon though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

A day and a bit count also as hours....maybe more than you think, but they are hours afterall

I am impatient too...c'mon Moggi!!!!
That's nice. Why don't we wait another 2 years while we're at it? They are hours after all...

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

That's nice. Why don't we wait another 2 years while we're at it? They are hours after all...
As far as i have seen, it was channel4 or football planet who said "hours away", Moggi said, that Cannavaro is ours, and that all that is left is the personal terms. At least he is a Juve player now, the formal stuff will be sorted out before the window closes.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
still,it's not official.there could be a last minute snag.

i don't think juve will offer him what he's getting at inter so he might not accept the contract.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
still,it's not official.there could be a last minute snag.

i don't think juve will offer him what he's getting at inter so he might not accept the contract.
Trust me, Cannavaro know that he has to cut his wage, and he will accept it.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
ok ??? were is cannavaro??? its taking to much time!!!

i cant take it any more!!!!

its like mutu all over again!!!! shit man for ****ing sake!!!

Aug 26, 2003
yeah hopefully, but i think CAnna also knows that at Inter he had to fight for his place cause as i know Burdisso and others are more liked by Mancini!

and at Juve he is needed and would see old friends gigi and Lilian!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

but think what kind of respect Inter gives to him, they're letting him go nearly for free!! Canna must despise Moratti and Mancini now, he surely is mad about the situation, and wants to leave... I'm sure that he'll come...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it's quite clear inter don't give a shit whether he's there or not so i can definitely see him leaving as well.

can't wait for it to be official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)