[merged] Cannavaro (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Pado, Canna's got a better work ethic than Nesta. Just does a whole lot more running imo. And always, always has his man covered. Cant say the same abt Nesta tho.

hehhe, yea no matter how and why the votes come theyre valid. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hey -- with Cannavaro, Thuram, and Buffon in the backfield, why stop there and just make Juve a reunion of the great Parma squad of 1998-1999: we could acquire Crespo, Chiesa, Dino Baggio, Veron, etc... ;)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Hey -- with Cannavaro, Thuram, and Buffon in the backfield, why stop there and just make Juve a reunion of the great Parma squad of 1998-1999: we could acquire Crespo, Chiesa, Dino Baggio, Veron, etc... ;)
Good point :)

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I would only pick Nesta because of his age and his height. But on their best days, i think canna is better. I specially like his fighting spirit and determination.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Hey... Why stop there, lets change our colors to blue and yellow and get bankrupt :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Yeah :D

And have a couple of corruption scandals at Fiat
I'm sure we'll have our very own scandals soon enough. We're a big club, we deserve our own scandals.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
So what do you think of it, we have refereeing and doping-scandals?! :sigh:
Its only conspiracy brought up by rival clubs and jaleous fans. Nothing is for sure in any of those scandals. The doping scandal is so complicated, and its hard to take a part in the scandal as a fan

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by P.E.T.O ] ++
Canna didn't leave to Inter's game in Florence, so it's nearly complete... :stress:

cool :cool: but he was named in the Inter squad that was supposed to face Fiorentina.

So that means that he isn't injured anymore which is even better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)