[merged] ‘Real’ Alex will return (8 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Great to see him apparently improving but Livorno are one of the weaker teams in the league.. lets wait till we play Milan.. oh wait we did that already.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Great to see him apparently improving but Livorno are one of the weaker teams in the league.. lets wait till we play Milan.. oh wait we did that already.
ya, its nice to see him improve....

but im concerned about Nedved's performance, hes not playing well these days, or better to say, hes not giving what he is supposed to.... , i dont know if u realize it, DP's performance is getting all the attention, but Nedved is not being good in the last matches...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

ya, its nice to see him improve....

but im concerned about Nedved's performance, hes not playing well these days, or better to say, hes not giving what he is supposed to.... , i dont know if u realize it, DP's performance is getting all the attention, but Nedved is not being good in the last matches...
exactly..but thanx to Capello that we don't depend on Nedved this season such as the past season.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

exactly..but thanx to Capello that we don't depend on Nedved this season such as the past season.
Exactly, imagine if this were last season:yuck:, and Nedved were playing like this:scared:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
Do u hear all the whistle in Delli Alpi when Capello take DelPiero out ????
thanks god someone else but me thought that takin Alex out was not the right deciscion...
I'm not sure y he is taken out yet again, but wad I can say is only Capello knows the playing style of the players, so I would respect Capello's decision.

Jul 28, 2002
the real DP, is what juve needs, and has been waiting for a long time. Its imperitive he gets his confidence back otherwise we may well see miccoli and cassano on their way to replace him. A juve number 10 needs to insire and lead the team. This is something we are not getting.

Capo

Jan 3, 2005
Ciao Everyone:)
I just want to talk about Alex
I am really worried that his glory days are over
I can not deny that he is my favourite player ever
It is not a matter of age not time
It isn't even a matter on who is challenging him for his place whether it is zlatan,trezeguet,zalayeta or even a new juve striker
if he really wants to leave a mark in italian football he can do it no matter what
In my opinion he still have the rest of this year to show himself
he should work hard to impress Capello and Lippi
this year capello
next year Lippi to earn a place in the world cup
I really hope he can do it
but if we are talking about the real alessandro del piero then we are talking a player who can make everyone shutup and watch him with his mouth open wide:eek:
Guys I also need to know how to put an avatar

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I dont think Del Piero is useful to the squad right now, maybe he need a rest, to be always on the starting line-up would be very tiring

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hehe Del Piero's career aint over yet. He has been an okay player this season, but not the ordinary Del Piero :( soon he will regain his form and play as good as he did in 02/03 season ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)