• Nainggolan

• Pizarro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Well well, at least Sørensen is staying.
with this and Elia we can really woek on smth, its a real shame that we will waste so many more millions on Amauri, but we know that Marotta cant sell, even if his life depends on it, therefore i hope that next year, he will be replaced, as a club in this level cannot overlook this serious handicap.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I got my first one for calling Ferarra a shit coach.

I'd like an apology for that one :stuckup:

The other one was for calling Diarra the N word and the thrid was last week for responding to being insulted by derailing :shifty:

I like mercato.
Mine was for insulting Sissoko & Amauri.

I'd like an apology for those. I was right all along. :stuckup:

The other was for writing in all caps.

I like mercato too.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Transfer latest: Ribery to Chelsea for £ 20m
A preliminary medical has Already Taken Place in Germany, with Ribery expected in London early this evening.

:shocked:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's nice to see our past transfer targets are doing well... *cough*dzeko*aguero*cough*

Have we learned our lesson yet?

No, we have not.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
with this and Elia we can really woek on smth, its a real shame that we will waste so many more millions on Amauri, but we know that Marotta cant sell, even if his life depends on it, therefore i hope that next year, he will be replaced, as a club in this level cannot overlook this serious handicap.
Apparently, Amauri would rather earn a paycheck by sitting in the luxury boxes all season than actually going out and playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)