MERCATO 2004-2005 (numbers) (2 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by desireless ] ++
is Landry Bennefoi (GK) considered to be an official transfer to Juve?

Btw anyone knows about the news for Javier Mascherano?
Javier Mascherano...
i am very happy,now i heard he is link with us..:D:D:D:D:D

he is really damn good.if i can say,he is "rare diamond"

i see him play like 6-7 times.
he allways impressed me. and i allways thinking he play for Juve.

and now juve really linked with him.
let just sealed the transfer done.
dont make his price tag go up up up and up ,then we dont buy him.

anyone here.... have heard about Patricio Perez????
=============================

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Catenaccio ] ++
We may be up by EU7.5m or closer to EU10m if you assume that the Chiellini transfer looks too high.

BUT.....

Emerson will cost at least ~EU10m
Oddo at least probably ~EU5m
Cesar or Jankulovski ~EU5m
Parma wants ~EU20m for Gilla!
Canna or Chivu will cost ~EU5-8m

So, if we get these players, it will cost us ~EU40-50m. So if we are up close to EU10m now, we still need to spend EU30-40m in cash.

We are getting EU20m in up front cash from the new TV deal that we signed. So that leavs us with an outflow of EU10-20m.

Now all we can sell is....Iuliano, Brighi?, Zalayeta?, Pessotto?, Camo?,

i.e not much....there is probably only EU6-7m in proceeds for thos players. So we are looking at a net cash outflow of EU5-15m I reckon.

Btw, I wonder how much Zlatan Ibrahimovic would cost.
The team's finance isn't as simple as that. There are numerous other factors invovled, we as fans are not aware of. Accounting Juve's financial situation from our limited resources and understanding is useless. We can add up as many numbers as posssible and do as many subtractions as we like, still the club knows how much money they have and how much they are willing to offload. There are other expenses/incomes that we are not aware of these are the things that also come into account in Juve's finance.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
true...wages for example. if a player like cannavaro was to join, moggi couldnt possibly pay him the money he gets at inter. And im guessing that Emerson would want a good wage also.

in addition, if montero and iuliano stay at the club, they are on nice wages also. unless we can loan those players out as we have done with salas, then its just more than buying new players, its paying them each week.

di vaio and maresca have given the club 13 million euro. we have only brought in one player which costed approx 5-6 million and he is a young player who really wasnt a crucial buy. Adding to that we have got kapo and zebina for free, but still have to pay them their wage. In reality, the money from di vaio and maresca may only directly compensate for Emerson. This leaves gilardino, possibly jankulovski and oddo and a quality centre back still to join. baiocco, brighi, zalayeta, olivera, iuliano, montero, pessotto are not going to get us much in terms of cash or as bait to get others.

does anyone know what figure was given to spend on players? Im thinking moggi needs at least 30-35 million to bring in gilardino, jankulovksi, oddo and a centre back such as cannavaro.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
We are up 7.5m €
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but.... woop dee freakin doo...

I thought the transfer market was meant to be for signing players, not making a handful of cash. Out with the signings already :rolleyes:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Are you sure? 6m sounds like way too much, and I don't think the offer for Emerson was 14m + Brighi. I read 8-10m + Brighi, or is that pounds?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++

you gotta be kidding me, is this for real? Moggi spending so much in such a young player? I think you mistaken € with Ringgit Malaysia.....
i thought the sum was less too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)