Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
at least both are attacker, both are currently valued at around 30m. And Depay scores more in less match for Netherland than Benzema for France lol
Oh, I thought we were still talking about Tommy Smythe and Gareth Bale. :confused:

I was hoping for at least a haggis reference too.

There is a big difference though.
Tevez had the potential. Memphis is showing his potential but its way lower than Tevez.
Stats - Stats say things but it dont show you the whole picture.
Just watch Tevez`s season with us and imagine the best scenario possible, Im pretty sure you cant really expect him to play like Tevez with us.
Depay can be very good at times but can also be meh.
Its not a horrible transfer but honestly I`d take Morata way before I even think of Depay.

Also there is another thing we should consider - Our team back then was on the rise while now we seems confused and there is no linear growth.
I'd take Morty over Depay as well actually. We know what we get, and we don't get someone who thinks they're the star of the show.

Because stats aside, Tevez has legions of adoring fans. They paint murals to him around the world.

Depay will go down in history as a respectable but somewhat forgettable player who once was able to score an exclusive sports equipment sponsorship deal with Legea or Macron.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Chelsea is pushing for Auba and Romano reports Barca will only release one of them. Let's see
Hm Interesting Auba is earning a million gross more than Depay (11.4). He's more of a lewandowski replacement than Depay is but they will get a small fee from Chelsea, while we are relying on Depay to mutually terminate his contract.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I'd let to see that meeting. Is it... like... they say welcome Mr. Auba and Mr. Depay. Please take a seat. As you know, we have a lot of money but we're bankrupt. You know how it is. You don't? Of course, you're filthy rich. Well. We are too. Us, not the club... the club... like we said. Anyway. One of you have to go. The other can stay because why not. Neither of you are really good but neither are we. So. Yeah. Well as we said one of you gets to stay and we have decided it's up to you. We are going to count down from five and then you start playing rock paper scissors. Whoever gets best out of five gets to stay. Ok? 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

Two days later.
Ok Auba you suck at rock paper scissor but no one wants you. So Mr. Depay, you won fair and square but you need to go. United signs all lost causes so we are gonna call them. ... WHAT?! YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN THERE? For f*** sake! Ok... Juventus love cheap deals with injury prone high salary players. We'll set up a meeting tomorrow.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Zaniolo is not coming anyway. This dream ended in mid-July. On paper Roma is stronger than us no point moving to Juve atm
what? how?
ON PAPER we are the strongest team in Serie A or at least we are on the same level as Inter, but Roma?:confused:
Chiesa Kostic Di Maria Vlahovic (Depay) Kean is the best attacking combine in Serie A and maybe one of the best in Europe I suppose. Pogba Locatelli McKennie Zakaria (Paredes) Fagioli is better than Pellegrini Cristante Wijnaldom Matic for sure. in defence Bremer was the best league Cb last season and Bonucci Gatti are at the same level as Mancini Ibanez. they are only better than us on LB position where they have Spina...

In my opinion, only Pellegrini, Zaniolo, Spinazzola and Dybala can be a starter in this Juve from Roma squad but every Juve player except Sandro Rugani MDS will be a starter at Roma.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)