Memphis Depay - SS/ST - Barcelona (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He's Barfa bound, no? I thought he was obsessed with going there last Summer and completely gutted when it didn't pan out.

I'd be very surprised if he came here.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
At least we are not as big of a dumpster fire as Barça any longer

perhaps memph bleek might see that as a positive

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Gotta say, based on the last season alone Depay is a must and a major coup for any club and would improve and contribute to any top side, especially Juve. He had a top season, he was surprisingly awesome on the left of the trident and then at the centre, when Toko Ekambi was moved to the left side of the attack.

Again, based on last season alone, he had several average and bad seasons before that, both for Lyon and MU.

With Depay on the left, Chiesa on the right and Vlahovic as a ST... It doesn't look bad at all, if Max bet on a 4231 and got Dybala to stay, sign and regain form for the role behind the striker and also gets the reported two strong classy mids, then we could have a very strong and potent starting 11, with some pretty nice options on the bench that could make a difference when needed.

I won't be disappointed if we actually sign Depay, if he finally matured and keeps and builds on these performances he can be an important player, if it's just a one season wonder and gets back to his pussy days then he would be a flop and yet another player that we get stuck with and puzzle how to sell in the future...

Not sure which Depay would the club that signs him gets, but if it's the one from the last season then it would be a great piece of business...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So we are after Vlahovic and Depay... we clearly know what kind of striker we want
We want Depay and Vlahovic, renew Dybala, renew Morata loan and keeping Ronaldo.

We have successfully covered the entire spectrum for strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)