Mel speaks out (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
mnementh said:
Guzzler, in Israel we maintain (well , most of us ) that we didn't start any war. There were a couple of preemptive campaigns though. If we're an imperialistic nation though we're doing a very lousy job (0.23% of the middle east is ours).

YES YOU ARE!!! despite all your attempts as you admitted!

"there were a couple of preemptive campaigns"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Agree with Morra, i have Jewish ancestory, and I think that Mel is an asshole. I heard that "The Passion..." was a little anti-semetic, so i refused to see it, and all that shit. But anyway, anyone who is crazy into religion like that has to be screwed up somewhere along the thought path.

I read or heard from some place that he actually called his wife a sinner and said that she was going to hell because she was not a Catholic. (she is protestant or baptist or some other Christian denom.)

But I think that it will have a great impact on his career, don't look for big Stevey Spielberg to be hookin him up with any roles anytime soon.
That shit about "The Passion" being anti-semitic is just an invention. I mean, the movie shows the first christian being kicked the shit out of and nothing more than that. How on earth is that anti-semitic?

I don't know about the incident, but anyone who hates someone because he has certain religious beliefs is an idiot. I don't hate Tifoso Lou because he's christian, I hate Tifoso Lou because he's a dangerous and stupid extremist who should never be allowed to run a pharmacy.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
PAYING HIS DUES
Mel Gibson has released a carefully worded apology to the Jewish community accepting he made anti-Semitic remarks during his drink driving arrest last Friday, and asking for forgiveness. "There is no excuse, nor should there be any tolerance, for anyone who thinks or expresses any kind of anti-Semitic remark," said Mel. "I want to apologise specifically to everyone in the Jewish community for the vitriolic and harmful words that I said to a law enforcement officer the night I was arrested on a DUI charge." He went on to explain: "I am a public person, and when I say something, either articulated and thought out, or blurted out in a moment of insanity, my words carry weight in the public arena. As a result, I must assume personal responsibility for my words and apologise directly to those who have been hurt and offended by those words." The apology has since been accepted by America's Anti-Defamation League, with its national director, Abraham H Foxman, telling reporters yesterday: "This is the apology we had sought and requested. We are glad that Mel Gibson has finally owned up to the fact that he made anti-Semitic remarks, and his apology sounds sincere. We welcome his efforts to repair the damage he has caused, to reach out to the Jewish community, and to seek help. Once he completes his rehabilitation for alcohol abuse, we will be ready and willing to help him with his second rehabilitation to combat this disease of prejudice." (2 August, 2006, 8:17AM) SOURCE: IMDB

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Natalia said:
PAYING HIS DUES
Mel Gibson has released a carefully worded apology to the Jewish community accepting he made anti-Semitic remarks
The bolded words almost make out he never meant the apology, but its clearly the opposite. His worded it perfect anyway hope u get drunk more often mel to attract the attention of the media fools. :pint:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Guzzler said:
YES YOU ARE!!! despite all your attempts as you admitted!

"there were a couple of preemptive campaigns"
well , but I mean really really lousy.... you think we get a little more than a quarter of a percent no ? I mean if you knew about armies and stuff you'd know we can take over a lot of those armies which are very outdated and small compared to ours.... use your brain and see it doesn't make sense :D

preemptive yes.... well it makes sense, doesn't it ? don't you think ? See "brain".

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Well reading this comment now, Gibson admits that he's antisemitic, and therefore he lied before about it when he produced the movie. Seven, the idea of the movie is not antisemitic, but again it's the context and the historical connotation of one of the messages that gibson tried to convey, and he did so in interviews though denied it (and now admits it and it puts the movie in its different context). Did you watch that south park episode btw ? ;) The thing is he tries to portray certain myths in a certain way so that the crucixifon of Jesus will be an excuse for activities like the ku-klax-klan if you catch the drift.... that's the accusation anyway.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mnementh said:
Guzzler, in Israel we maintain (well , most of us ) that we didn't start any war. There were a couple of preemptive campaigns though. If we're an imperialistic nation though we're doing a very lousy job (0.23% of the middle east is ours).
:lol2:

You're so funny...

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
mnementh said:
well , but I mean really really lousy.... you think we get a little more than a quarter of a percent no ? I mean if you knew about armies and stuff you'd know we can take over a lot of those armies which are very outdated and small compared to ours.... use your brain and see it doesn't make sense :D

preemptive yes.... well it makes sense, doesn't it ? don't you think ? See "brain".

You may have a big strong army blah blah blah so did the english in India in 1947. What about the big strong english army in Ireland? Chased by the people, you may have a big army and a big bother in Bush but you will never beat an army that you cant see, i believe the term gurilla warfare is correct. Your neighbours would snap you like a twig, if the US and UK were not backing you. Your army alone has nothing.

And yes you are doing a lousy job in land snatching. The mere fact you actualy have a percentage in your head suggests you want more.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Guzzler said:
I believe Mel Gibson has allegedly said:

“Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,”

Well, theyre kinda responsible for at least one!!! He may be a douche bag but i think there is a lot of high feelings about whats going on in Lebenon at the moment.
he said the truth :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)