• Mexès (N)

• Ivanovic (Y)

• Ivanovic (N)

• Sakho (Y)

• Sakho (N)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino_10

Aug 2, 2008
as much as i like maqrquez..i still do not think that spanish players erform well in serie a.. I think luring a younger cb to play sub for next 1-2 seasons would be best idea.
Are there any good young cb from primavera...last i checked there wasnt much after ariaudo .

Buy on AliExpress.com

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Cannavaro was Great Defender , but he is 35-36 years old, and run speed so slow...
we need young and fast defender:
1)Criscito
2)Zapata

These Players young and developable from good defender Trainer (Ciro Ferrara :tup: )

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can't we just go after kjaer? There has got to be someone on our team we could coax Palermo into taking in return....

I say give them Legro or Mellberg.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:confused2

There's no way I'd give up Legro to get Kjaer. Too risky.
Sometimes you gotta take risks bud, besides Legro is too inconsistent for me. He had a great first half of the season then kinda just dropped off the map. Kjaer with great coaching and great defenders around him could become top class. No?

Ok, then just buy him outright then keep Legro. Would that make you happier? :agree:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Sometimes you gotta take risks bud, besides Legro is too inconsistent for me. He had a great first half of the season then kinda just dropped off the map. Kjaer with great coaching and great defenders around him could become top class. No?

Ok, then just buy him outright then keep Legro. Would that make you happier? :agree:
Kjaer could potentially be a great signing but if he flops or takes time to settle in I'd be much happier if we still had Legro to fall back on.

I'm possibly the closest thing to a Legro fanboy that we have though so don't listen to me, I'm biased. :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    :confused2

POLL

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    He was Kjaer's partner in his old club. Played pretty well at the Viareggio tournament.

Apr 19, 2007
    Zapata would be nice...Not sure why but I like Mexes as a player. Not quite so much as a person but you would think roma isnt gonna buy alot this year as they dont have much money and arent in th CL next year. Maybe they wont buy Motta and I highly doubt they could keep everyone they have

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Kjaer could potentially be a great signing but if he flops or takes time to settle in I'd be much happier if we still had Legro to fall back on.

I'm possibly the closest thing to a Legro fanboy that we have though so don't listen to me, I'm biased. :p
    I agree with you.. we are taking too many risks already.. i think we should buy someone who is guaranteed class

rb77

s e V e n
    Dec 8, 2007
    trez's agent said that roma are interested in him, he was asked if juve might propose a swap with roma because according to him we are "interested" in several roma players...how about a swap with mexes?

plus i dnt know about you guyz but i would love to have raul albiol as chiellini's partner...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)