MEGA POLL: end of a winning era edition (5 Viewers)

calma

• Perin Y

• Perin N

• Marchetti Y

• Marchetti N

• Consigli Y

• Consigli N

• Darmian Y

• Darmian N

• Arias Y

• Arias N

• Bernat Y

• Bernat N

• Digne Y

• Digne N

• Can Y

• Can N

• Pellegrini Y

• Pellegrini N

• Praet Y

• Praet N

• Kovacic Y

• Kovacic N

• Bonaventura Y

• Bonaventura N

• Morata Y

• Morata N

• Martial Y

• Martial N

• Bellerin Y

• Bellerin N

• Cristante Y

• Cristante N

• Barrow Y

• Barrow N

• Meunier Y

• Meunier N

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Morata is a lost case, not even Max can help him.
for starters , Morata in Juventus is twice the player by default than in any other team. He loves here and feel supported by the enviroment. He played his best football here.

Morata is loved by juve fans, and a lot where left wanting for more when he was taken away forcefully by madrid.
In madrid: He knew he was second fiddle no matter what he did, and the pressure on him to deliver more than the starters was unreal. Just to remind you, in his last season at madrid, he pulled some great numbers and that was playing as a benchwarmer. Also, the madrid enviroment and the expectation of fans are unforgiving even for the most relentless primadonnas like Cristiano, now imagine for MOrata.

Conte is not the kind of coach for him. Conte has some problems of his own and he obvs cannot focus on solving Morata´s issues when he cant even solve his´s. I can even think that morata didnt wanted to go to chelsea for starters, but he got forced because a return to juve was just impossible at the time.

Now another very important reason, his personal life. His wife is from Italy, and they are waiting a baby. You can bet that those 2 are dying to come back to italy, for her to be able to get some help from her family when raising the child, instead of a random Nanny, which they will have anyways but the help of the grandparents helps a lot, specially for a first timer. You know, players also have private lives, and if their private enviroment is fine, they can work with an extra peace of mind.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't want Morata for that price as I think he's a bit too soft to be truly great. But if we are sticking with this 4-4-2 then he fits better than Higuain with Dybala. He can at least knock balls down and play at the same pace on the counter.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't want Morata for that price as I think he's a bit too soft to be truly great. But if we are sticking with this 4-4-2 then he fits better than Higuain with Dybala. He can at least knock balls down and play at the same pace on the counter.
We are playing 442? AFAIK we were playing 4231 / 433

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We are playing 442? AFAIK we were playing 4231 / 433
4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 is the same thing for Dybala. It helps to have a strike partner that can knock balls down for him.

If it's 4-3-3 then he's most likely never on the field in that situation.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No idea. I would have used Pinsoglio, at least one more year.

maybe the board is looking ahead and wanted to secure Perin now that they can, instead of waiting a couple seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)