Meet Ian Rush in Malaysia (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Legend Ian Rush will be conducting a football clinic at Likas Stadium in Kota Kinabalu on March 5.

The 46-year-old Welshman will also be giving a talk on his football career and impart some tips on the game during a charity dinner the same day.

Former Australian and Sabah striker Scott Ollerenshaw yesterday said the visit followed their meeting in a tournament in Thailand last June.

"We met during the Bangkok 7s where I played for the Penang Masters and he played for the ESPN All Stars in the semi-finals.

"I kept in touch with him and recently, he agreed to come over to hold the clinic as well as answer questions for those who attend the clinic and dinner," Ollerenshaw said.

Rush started his career in English side Liverpool in 1980 and left in 1987 to join Italian team Juventus for one season. The following year he returned to Liverpool and stayed on until 1995, scoring 346 goals in total.

Those who wish to take part in the clinic or attend the dinner can contact the KK Futsal Arena, Coffee Bean outlets or the ScottMichelle Fitness Centre in Kota Kinabalu.

There will also be a football clinic for 400 young players in Kuala Lumpur on March 4.

A dinner called a night with the Great Red will also be held at the Saujana Golf and Country Club.

for further information on the KL coaching clinic, call Effendi Jagan Abdullah at 019-2116748 or 019-4640586.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He could be at my doorstep at 6AM collecting trash and I still wouldn't jump out the door to meet this fool!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That's because you're sane, my man :)

I'm not a player hater per se, because I must admit he's rather sexy

Oh wait, sorry, that's Super Greg

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ian rush in malaysia? wont that be like aforeign country for him??

as for thoose 2 pics.........emmmm disturbing, though i often wondered what pado and burke did before they found the joys of shoe fapping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)