Mediaset contract with Juve - Good News!!! (3 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Berslusconi is doing this because he realizes the HUGE demand for Juve games, not because he feels bad.

This is good news if its true. It will alow us to c games more easily, and the cash will keep our status of being a rich club.

snakies

Jul 15, 2006
berlusconi is trying to make up for his team cheating the law. fuck him and fuck milan. i hope UEFA decides to leave Milan out of the CL

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This is great news, im hopeful that Tamoil will keep the current contract, especially as they are Juve fans. Nike well....

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
wonderful

that players gone we get more than 50 m euro already

we have a lot of money for next season transfers
Hopefully, even by winning the Serie B or reaching the playoffs, the cash will flow :money:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
We already reach serie a

I am sure

while Del Piero,Nedved,Buffon playing for us we will never lose that mission
It's all up too how our coach uses his players now

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
great news. I think juventus matches will be watched like in serie A and we will be in the media a lot. Juventus is italys number one team. over 10 millions juventus fans just in italy.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
How much share does Berlusconi actually have in Mediaset ?

This is certainly good news as we can watch Juve games, I hope. Anyhow, Nike has already stated they will not back out....only Tamoil needs confirmation

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
"the contract remains" doesnt mean that it still be 250 millions

im sure that there is a clause in the contract that cud down the value when demoted. maybe it wasnt there because no one would have expected the demotion but thay may add it to the contract.

or meybe berliscuni got an inside info that the civil coart will return us to the seira A :D

other than that its still great to have the contract as a financial backbone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)